The tl:dr Canadian "Who is going to Worlds" thread

Discussion in 'World Championships' started by Nu Gundam, Jul 19, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Nu Gundam

Nu Gundam New Member

Well, with all the invites business finished and what not, time to tally up on how many people from Canada will attend Worlds.

Confirmed for 2008 Worlds

Juniors

Joey G.
    Connor C.
    Thomas D.
    Brennan A.

Seniors

Michael L.
    Keyvan A.
    Christa E.
    Paul A.

Masters

Brendan N.
    Malcolm S-B.
    Kevin L.
    Alexander D.
    Matthew K.

World Championships Staff:

Geoff C.
    Patrick aka speeder

The Grinder on Friday

Paul A. (the Oakville LL)
    Tara A.
    Sebastian C.
    Bidier J.
    Mike M.
    Kant S.

To be filled with names of brave men/women who will go through 8 to 9 rounds of Swiss, your sacrifices will not be forgotten :tongue:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  2. ugly psyducky

ugly psyducky <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

The Ugly Crew will not, as previously stated, be making it to Worlds this year. New job, new commitments. However, 2009 we will be there, hopefully with an invite or two, but there regardless!

Good luck to all!

3. LucarioLvlX

LucarioLvlX New Member

Please add Paul A and Tara A to the list of players who will be giving it their best shot in the LCQ.

4. GrandmaJoner

GrandmaJoner New Member

im coming ..............;/

5. sar86

sar86 New Member

I'm going to have to pass on grinders this year. I'm tired of playing G&G, and i gaurentee at least 7/8 of the grinder winners will be that, and I have no intention of going to Orlando with something else and losing. I'll see you all next season, hopefully with a much more diverse deck pool. To those that are going, I wish you the best of luck! Represent Canada well! I hope at least two of you can make top-cut at worlds. To those doing grinders, I hope your G&G/plox is better than the other 300 or so that you'll see...

6. Dual_Draw

Dual_Draw New Member

Wish I could be there, unfortunately can't afford the trip for the invite. Good Luck Keyvan, Paul, Joey, and Connor!

7. Bidier

Bidier New Member

guess i'll be playing in my first ever grinder, didn't get an invite this year :nonono: see you all there :thumb:

8. ApachePrime

ApachePrime New Member

Hooray for Canadians in Florida! Bring your shorts!

Last edited: Jul 24, 2008
  9. SlimeyGrimey

SlimeyGrimey New Member

who owns shorts in Canada?!?!