Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The Uprising(Im not Jimmy.. but I tried...lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter™

Pokemon: 20
3 Misdreavus
3 Mismagius
4 Riolu
3 Lucario
1 Lucario X
2 Krabby GE
2 Kingler GE(For Magmortar)
1 Slowpoke GE
1 Slowking GE

Trainers: 25
2 Master Ball
2 Great Ball
4 Celio's
3 Cessation Crystal
2 Castaway
2 Roseanne's
3 Steven's Advice
1 TSD
1 Mentor
4 PP

Energy: 16
3 Scramble
3 DRE
10 Fightning

Strategy: Start out with Riolu... Lucario is good for some nice, quick damage, Mismagius is nice for against GG, Kingler is a good tech to OHKO a Magmortar, and you just attack with your pokemon accordingly.

Last edited:
I like the deck, but think you are going to be energy short on the early turns until you get the Roseanne/Castaway Workin.

Good idea though!

Vince

Jimmy approves!

I thought of a slight variation on this that might work a little better. Drop the Kingler line and reduce the the Slowking line to a 1-1 tech to add in a 2-1-2 Swampert. You will have to find some room for 2-3 Rare Candy (maybe reduce the Cess Crystal, not sure). Swampert should be able to stand up a little better than Kingler and Marshstomp can give you some more targeted sniping and overall spread while Swampert's power can do some pretty cool things with Scramble and DRE. Another thought would be to use Claydol in place of Slowking, but both have their uses.

^ He doesn't use dolls and the pigs. So, yeah.

The deck looks fine, but I ain't really diggin' the balls. On the other hand, I've no idea what to replace it.

I like this deck <33.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back