Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

The War of the Apocalyptic Teaser

Editor

Chapter 1: The Start of an Adventure

In the Special Dimension…
Dialga and Palkia are engaged in a battle once again. Suddenly, they flee the Special Dimension and see that the dark clouds from intense battling are expanding in size. The clouds surround the exterior of the theoretical Pocket Universe all Pokémon and humans reside in. They enlarge in size until the Universe's expansion is halted. This bubble they form begins to collapse, and with that, so does the Universe. Palkia looks overhead to a distant galaxy, with a planetary nebula rotating.

"AAARUUUSSEEEUUS!!!" roared Palkia.

They fly towards it and…

Scene shifts to a large watery cave covered in shadows.

The place shakes, and the nebula is carried off to the collapsing point. It will take days to get there, but the impulse can be felt since light-years of the final area. A single light shines inside the cave. The light refraction from an eye.

Arceus had awoken.

The scene goes all the way to a small country island near the sea.

“Huff, huff, huff, man this hill isn't anything to kid about,” whined Ash.

“Heheha! You think this is tiring? Prinplup and I are pumped!” laughed Dawn.

Prinplup (Happily): PRIIIN!

“Well, Tonio said he's getting wed in the town of Pikressel. It's a very rich town with beautiful scenery, a river, and a castle in the center villa,” said Brock enviously.

“It sounds great! I'm so happy Tonio and Alice are getting married! And I'm the flower girl! Yaay!” exclaimed Dawn.

“Huff, huff, yeah, well I'm the ring carrier. Cheers for me!” said Ash.

“I bet there's gonna be girls a jumping in long, beautiful dresses!” said Brock, daydreaming.

Toxicroak: Toxiiii!

“Maybe a nap would be nice.... owwwie!” cried Brock.

“Oh, Brock,” giggled Dawn.

“Hey, it's supposed to be over this ridge. A fast way is through the river,” said Brock.

“Hello there! Would you like a ride to Pikressel?” called a stranger.

Now, this Riverboat Man was very tall and muscular, had hair draped over his face, and seemed like a kind person.

“Yes please!” said Ash and Dawn, happier than ever.

Scene changes to upstream through the river.

“Well, are we getting close to Pikressel?” whined Dawn.

“I'm not sure, there's a lot of fog,” stated the Riverboat Man, fidgeting.

“Fog? That's near impossible. The last fog in Pikressel was, never recorded. The backlight from the sun on the hills dries it all up!” Brock protested.

The fog closed in on the boat.
Riverboat Man swatted the fog away, but it returned. As if it was alive.
The fog spurted electricity.

“OWW!” yelped the Riverboat Man.

Lightning struck the boat.

“Ahh!” screamed Brock.

“Lopunny, ice beam!” commanded Dawn.

Lopunny: Looooo!

A raging blast of cold ice and electricity filled the air. The boat began to sink.

“Staraptor, fly us out!” said Ash, thinking quickly.

Staraptor: Straaa!

The Fog followed.

“Are we safe?” asked Dawn.

“Hm, I don’t know. But look, Pikressel is coming into view!” exclaimed Brock.

Here they are overhead of Pikressel, towering the many enchanting sights, such as the wondrous houses, buildings, and of course, the Terdeheeel Castle.

“Staraptor, bring us to the center green!” called Ash.

Staraptor: Sttrrraaaaa!

Staraptor stops at the village green and lets the gang down on a few benches nearby.

“Thanks, Staraptor,” said Ash. “You take a long rest now.”

The Riverboat Man stated that he needed to check on his boat, and left.

“Where could Tonio and Alice b-” started Brock.
WHACK!
Brock is KO'ed.

---
pokemonmovie.wordpress.com is on Chapter 6.

Last edited:
Oh. Lol. I forgot to add that I didn't write the first few chapters...

Chapter 2: The Eternal Heaven and Sinnoh

A Drifblim holding advanced technology and computer software descended.

“Hey it's Tonio's Drifblim!” said Dawn.

“I…see…” stuttered Brock.

“Huff, huff, huff, Drifblim? Ash, Dawn, Brock, you made it!” said Tonio.

“Are you kidding me? We wouldn't miss it for the world!” said Ash.

Pikachu: Chupi!

“Yeah! How have you been, Tonio?” Dawn asked.

“Fine. With the wedding, Alice has found a perfect place to wed in Pikressel-” started Alice.

“Where?” Ash, Dawn, and Brock asked, as they pushed for answers.
“Terdeheeel Castle,” said Tonio.

“How'd you manage to?” asked Brock.

“I work as a laboratory assistant there, and King Lowrd has indeed let me. But I have to pay for everything. I work overtime nowadays. Poor Alice does, too. We’ve paid off caterers, invitations, and the chairs. The extra furniture, musicians, and other stuff, we haven't,” said Tonio.

“That's too bad,” Dawn said.

“Eh… anyway, my problems are not your problems. Let me take you to the inn we’ll be staying at,” said Tonio.

The scene dissolves… and the inn appears.

Tonio unlocked the door and allowed Ash and his friends inside.

“Wow! This place looks so nice! The sofa is so soft, the bed is bouncy, the pillows are soft as feathers, you have a 60-inch Plasma, AND you have a super computer!” complimented Ash.

There was also fine china, pottery, exquisite carpets, and rosy wood tables. The marble stone kitchen was a wonder, too.

“How could you afford all this?” asked Ash.

“Well, we needed a place to feel homely, where we can live until we can get a real house. We're on a budget, but we got this!” announced Tonio.

“Wow, the pottery looks so beautiful!” said Dawn.

Two eyes gleamed from inside the vase.

“Ahhhh!” screamed Dawn.

A Furret came out from there, chasing Dawn.

“Hehe, don’t mind the Furret, he's very playful,” warned Tonio.

“Where's Alice?” asked Brock.

“She's upstairs measuring for her new gown,” explained Tonio.

Brock, Ash, Dawn, and Tonio all went upstairs.

“Hi, honey, how are you?” asked Tonio.

“Tonio! You're back! I'm fine, and the fitter's leaving. I chose a nice, affordable dress, don't worry. Hehe!” laughed Alice.

“That's great! Now here are my friends Ash, Dawn, and Brock. They've come for the wedding,” introduced Tonio.

“Hi! Thanks for coming!” Alice said.

“We couldn't resist!” said Ash.

“Yeah! It’s all so exciting!” exclaimed Dawn.

“Indeed it is. I hope this wedding turns out to be a blast for Alice,” whispered Tonio to Ash, Dawn, and Brock.

The scene disappears… creating a new scene… and a Pokémon appears to be flying.

Giratina flies out of the fog, close fainting, and grasps hold of a portal to Earth. He feels the Universe Collapsing Point is nearing, and he must do something. Giratina reaches the Earth near a Volcano Pit and the Ocean. He roars, and Kyogre comes out of the water.

Kyogre: KYYYYAAAA!!

He shoots Hydro Pump at Giratina, but Shadow Force does its job. The volcano erupts, and Groudon awakes. He goes to Giratina and hits a blow of damage.

Up in the Ozone Layer, Deoxys descends from the moon and chases Rayquaza. Double teamed, Deoxys cuts Rayquaza. Outrage hits critically, and Deoxys falls, but so does Rayquaza.

Lugia awakens from a deep trench, and following her are the Three Legendary Birds. The birds fire, as if a tri-attack, on Lugia, knocking her back into the ocean before even taking full flight.

The 3 Legendary Dogs come alive and attack each other multiple times. Fire Blasts, Hydro Pumps, and Thunders, roam the air.

Mew and Mewtwo teleport to Shaymin and before they can attack, she flies off.

Celebi appears from the forest and sees Jirachi coming down from a Planetary Nebula.

Darkrai watches Dialga and Palkia shoot through the atmosphere, and he is enraged of their return. Cresselia sees Darkrai and is enraged.

Regigigas comes to see his enemy of the mountains, Heatran, and brings a terrible earthquake down on Giratina.

Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Regice, Registeel, and Regirock open the chasm that is the doorway to The Eternal Heaven and Sinnoh.

A falling star comes down and with it is Jirachi.

Jirachi: "STOP! This is important!”

The Legendary Pokémon gathered to hear the news.

Jirachi: Our God, Arceus, has awoken!

While Jirachi is announcing those exact words, this is what is happening.

The 3 Lakes are acting up, and the Sinnoh Portal is opening.

The end of the world may be upon us.

---
pokemonmovie.wordpress.com is on Chapter 7.

Last edited:
Chapter 3: It's Impossible!

Suddenly, all of the Legendary Pokémon disappear, and Team Rocket comes into view (At Terdeheeel Castle).

Groowl.

“YIKES! What was that?” whimpered Meowth.

“My stomach. I'm starving! Meowth, did you bring the lady fingers?

“Belchhh. What, lady fingers? Oh, the fat lump ate them all,” lied Meowth.

“HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A FAT LUMP???” threatened Jessie, attacking Meowth.

“Waaa!” cried Meowth.

“Let's take a bathroom break,” suggested James.

“Jessie scared it outta me! I'm good,” warned Meowth.

“You know, you might be a cat, but you look like a flea bag,” James told Meowth.

“Whadaya expect, we've been on stakeout for days!” proclaimed Meowth.

“Liar! I haven't had a steak in weeks!” whined James.

“Whatever. But-” started Meowth.

“SHHHHH! Someone's coming!” hissed Jessie.

“Eek! Hide!” whispered James.

The King arrives at the fountain of the garden.

“Well, it seems that it was just yesterday you came to me and asked for a job, Tonio,” said the King.

“Yes, and I am grateful for it. But I really need the gardens for the wedding. I want the hills and flowers to collide in beautiful scenery just like Alice's beauty,” pleaded Tonio.

“Not a manly word came from that. But for $5,000, you got yourself a deal,” said the King.

“$5,000? Are you joking?” exclaimed Tonio.

“HOW DARE YOU DEFY MY FACTUAL IMPULSE FROM ANYTHING!” roared the King.

“I apologize, Your Majesty, it's just a lot of mo-” began Tonio.

The chat was interrupted by lightning on the horizon.

“Lightning? Wow, I can't believe it's raining!” said the King.
“Sir, those clouds are, purple and, red, and black, what th-!” said Tonio.

BOOOOM!!
Lightning struck the ground in mad desperation. The garden was burning.

“Oh my god!” exclaimed Tonio.

“Let's get out of here!” rushed the King.

“Wusses! A little electricity isn't something to cry about!” laughed James.

(Flashbacks of hundreds of times Pikachu has blasted them off with a mere thunderbolt)

“Let's Skedaddle!” thought Meowth, James, and Jessie at the same time.

The scene changes and the castle appears.

Tonio and Alice are coming past the gate doors into the castle hold with clipboards and pens.

“Okay, that table over there will hold the shrimp, salad, cocktails, and...” said Alice.

“...that one over there is solely for drinks…” said Tonio.

Ash and Dawn were helping decorate the halls where the bride and groom march upon.

“Okay, this ribbon goes 5 times on the wall, Ash pass me the ladder,” said Dawn, acting like a genius.

“Here you gooooooooooooo!” called Ash.

Ash falls on his face on the floor.

“Not the one you're using, silly...” jeered Dawn.

“Sorry... Owww...” cried Ash.

“Hehehe!” giggled Dawn.

“The Caterers have arrived. You may set the food on these tables in this preferred order, please,” said Tonio.

“And, look, the musicians are here, too! Set the instruments on the far side of the hall, over… there,” explained Alice.

“Now for the Ice Fountain. Prinplup, water gun!” commanded Brock.

Prinplup: PRRIII!

“Lopunny, Ice Beam at the water gun just like we practiced!” said Brock.

Lopunny: Lo...PUNNY!

A beautiful Ice Crystal Angel was formed at the finish.

“That's beautiful! Thanks, guys!” said Brock, pleased.

The rest of the day faltered must as it is, with elongating preparations, and adorations around the castle.

The time is night.

“Well, tomorrow's the big day, I will be married to the lovely Alice, I'm so excited!” exclaimed Tonio, energetic more than ever.

Drifblim descended at the village green.

“Oh, perfect! You've brought the readings! Let me see...” said Tonio.

Barometric Pressure: Low
Wind Speeds: 194 MPH?
Inland Water: 653.68 Feet???!?!?

How has this happened?

Wait, more readings. Temporal/Spacial diffusion, abundance of atmospheric electromagnetic currents coming centered off around... The Pocket Universe?

Elemental Diffusion pushing Time and Space in a circle, rotating at...

25,000,000 MPH!!!?!??!

Wait, the Universe... It's collapsing in!
Tonio ran to the laboratory.

As the night darkened, the last lights on were from a distant galaxy...

---
pokemonmovie.wordpress.com is on Chapter 9.

Chapter 3: The Wedding

The night disappears, and Tonio’s Inn appears.

As Dawn, Ash, and Brock prepare for the wedding that is to come tomorrow, Dawn searches for the perfect dress, Ash for a great tuxedo, and Brock, a tuxedo as well. Tonio and Alice are not supposed to see each other, as it is misfortune to have the bride and groom see eye to eye until they get to the father of the church. The King had allowed the great big church in the castle to be used, and the place was completely adorned, from long ribbons on the walls to colorful arches by the stairs, and the ice statues.

“Hmm, this tuxedo from contests doesn't look to shabby, eh, Pikachu?” asked Ash.

Pikachu: Piii...Kaka!

“Yeah, not too shabby. Great! Let me see if Brock's got his,” Ash said.

Ash goes to Brock's room, and Brock is facing the mirror.

“You have such great hair, and beautiful face, with those eyes..” began Brock.

“Thanks, I try and manage,” laughed Ash.

“Huh? Ash! I'm working on my moves for the women tomorrow.”

“Sorry, dude, I was looking to see if you're ready.”

“Well I'm almost. Dawn's readying her basket with some hand picked daffodils, baby's breath, and daisies. She has her dress and so does Alice.”

“What about Tonio?”

“I haven't heard from him: he must be at the lab, but why on such an important day of preparing...”

Scene changes to Tonio’s lab.

“The fog around the Universe was created when Palkia and Dialga started fighting. That distorted Time and Space must have deteriorated the Ionic impulses from stars and has sent electromagnetic waves to the central density. There Temporal Diffusion made a hole in Time and the waves spun the Space threads. Then that area destroyed the power to measure time and mixes radio waves, and turned into a reverse-density whirlpool. This is bad, real bad. The Universe is collapsing in!” cried Tonio.

There was a knock on the door.

“The King has advised me to tell you to leave the laboratory. Tomorrow's your wedding, big guy,” said a squire.

“Okay, I'll be leaving,” said Tonio.

“Thank you,” said the squire.

This scene takes place in the Three Great Lakes of Sinnoh.

Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf had received word of Arceus's arrival. They had known what to do to let him in, and as they did, they opened a chasm behind the Celestic Town Cave. Now they had to go into their Dimension Forms and unlock the Lake's Portal.

Uxie: Yyyuuuuuuuuxxx..
Mesprit: Meeeeessss....
Azelf: Ahhhzzzzzzz...

A flash of dazzling light made a glowing sphere around the peak of Mt. Coronet. The mountains were a radiant orange, and they danced, literally, waving and moving like shadows of dancers jumping up and down. They turned into a floating pond of gold and emblazoned orange, and floated, and with the coming of dawn, nobody saw that at all.

The Terdeheeel Castle comes into view.

Ash, Brock and Tonio were downstairs waiting for the girls to come down to get to the Castle and up the hilled area to the Church.

“We're gonna be late, Dawn! C'mon!” rushed Ash.

“I'm coming!” said Dawn.

Dawn walked down the stairs wearing one very fine white and light rose dress carrying her basket.

“She looks so... beautiful...” stuttered Ash.

Dawn walked up to audible area. She hadn't heard Ash.

“What do you think?” asked Dawn.

“It's pretty… much taking our time! Let's move!” said Ash, covering his mistake in time.

“Humph!” frowned Dawn.

“Alice! Are you ready?” called Tonio.

Alice came down wearing a great robe of exquisite color blends light enough to the formality, and yet, sexy looking.

“HOT MAMA!” Tonio cried out.

Ash, Dawn, and Brock gave him a glare that was not unclear. It meant, ‘SHUT UP!’

It is almost wedding time.

“We should get going...” said Tonio.

“Ahem! Okay, let's go!” blushed Alice.

The Carriage came up to the Inn, and it was with 2 Togekiss.
They flew off with them, and they got to the church.

“Well, we're here. I'm going to the groom's room to get ready, and then have a few bites,” said Tonio.

“Okay, but don't eat too much shrimp! Hehe!” laughed Alice.

“WOW! This church is beautiful now that it's done!” shouted Ash.

“Yeah it is!” agreed Dawn.

BUMP!

“Oww!” cried Dawn.

Dawn and the stranger fall to the floor.

“Are you okay?” the stranger asked none too rudely.

“Yeah, watch it next time! Who are you?” asked Dawn.

“Me? I’m Alice’s sister, Amelia,” the stranger replied.

“Oh! You’re Amelia! Alice told me all about you!” laughed dawn.

“Did she say good things?” asked Amelia.

“Maybe,” teased Dawn.

“Hahahahahahaha!” they laughed.

“Well, we’re going inside and having something to eat. We skipped breakfast,” Dawn informed Amelia.

“Come and be my date to the wedding! Hormones raging.... Even If I skipped breakfast, I had a heaping helping of LOVE! Come and be my date to the wedding!” Brock screamed. “NO TOXICROAK! Yay!”

Ash asked, “Where is Toxicroak?”

Toilet Flushes.

Toxicroak: Aaahh... Toxi? CROAK!

“Ow! I spoke… too… soooooon…” whined Brock.

“Shame, Brock,” Dawn giggled.

Tonio, Ash, Dawn, and Brock walked in the church, and they roamed around. Tonio had 34 shrimp out of anxiety, Dawn found a Prinplup trainer, and Ash found an old friend...

“Ash?” said May.

“May???” shouted Ash.

“Why'd you come to my cousin's wedding?” asked May.

“Your cousin? She's an old friend of ours!” Ash said.

“ASH!” screamed May.

“May!” said Ash.

They hug. Dawn stares at them and the cup she holds falls to pieces.

“How've you been since Pokémon School?” asked May in curiosity.

“Awesome! I got a lot of great Pokémon and I beat all the gyms!” said Ash.

“Wow!”

“Look, the musicians are coming in.”

They sit together and hold hands.

“HEY ASH!” called Dawn.

“Hezuhuh? Oh, yeah Dawn?” Ash called back.

“I'M GONNA GO TO BE THE FLOWER GIRL!” said Dawn, trying to make him jealous.

“Umm:....okay.... go on then,” stated Ash with a weird face.

“Hmph! Fine!”

The musicians start to play a melodious tune from Tchaikovsky.

Then when the bride and groom are ready, they play, "Here Comes The Bride" on a Piano, Violin, Flute, and Clarinet.

Tonio starts to walk down the isle.
So does Alice.

Dawn spreads an array of flowers so angrily, it doesn't look so good.

The windows start to tremble.

“We are gathered here at this church on a beautiful occasion in which 2 young people will come together and share a bond. A bond made of trust, love, respect, and equality. On this day, may I hope to marry these two for a life of bliss,” said the Father.

The windows trembled more.

“Alice Kimani Birch, do you take Tonio as your husband, in sickness and in health, in rich and poor, in the worst of time?” said the Father.

“I do.”

“And Tonio Placid Guillem Godi,

The windows trembled furiously.

Do you take Alice,

The windows started to crack.

as your wife, in sickness and in health, in rich and poor, in the worst of times and the worst of times?” asked the Father.

“I...”

The windows were blasted apart.

The audience gasped.

A deafening roar shook the church.
Dust flew in as Palkia was blasted in by a hyper beam.

The food tables were crushed and the ground burst.

Palkia: Hyyyyyyyaaaaawowowowwooo!

Rayquaza flew in through the Church and destroyed the front wall.

Palkia casted Spacial Rend on Rayquaza and he crashed through the wall and the church came down. Everyone ran out in time to see the building crumble. Rayquaza arose from the rubble and used Outrage on Palkia. Entei, Suicune, and Raikou, came in. They attacked the crowd but hit Palkia. Palkia used Draco Meteor on the entire landscape.

The crowd flocked around in terror.

And every single legendary Pokémon came up past the horizon towards the rumbled church.

The sky turned dark. A large golden lake floated in the air above.

“What the..?” cried Ash.

The symbol of the Three Lakes came into view. One by one, the 3 Lake Guardians appeared as illusions in the sky. They came together and turned into the Celestic Door. The Door flashed. Light circled the Door, and opened.

A long, diamond stairway made of stars and galaxy images swirled around all the way until it reached the ground. Pearls shined around the entrance. Arceus came down the stairs.

The legendary Pokémon bowed to him.

Arceus: I have come to reclaim my world!

“Your world?” the audience cried.

Arceus: I am the King of the Universe, the mighty, feared, God of Pokémon, ARCEUS!

---
pokemonmovie.wordpress.com is on Chapter 11 and will not continue (still being worked on)

Chapter 4: The Destruction of Pikressel​

The Eve of War.

Arceus stood proudly as he gazed to the Castle, the Gardens, so enchanting all, and knowing he was its master. The crowd was afraid, in shock, after witnessing a church destruction.

Arceus: All my subjects may arise from the ground. I am here to take back the world that is mine.

“YOUR WORLD? Arceus, sir, this world is not even governed by one sole person. Why this land here is in the name of the King of this castle. There are presidents, dictators, and monarchies all over. You aren't the ruler,” said Tonio, nervously.

Arceus: ROOOOOAAR!

Tonio fell back on the ground, his tuxedo full of pumice and ashes, and dirt, burned a little.

Arceus: THIS IS MY WORLD!

“Stop it! Tonio, are you okay?” cried Alice.

“THIS IS MALARKY! What is going on here?” roared the King.

Arceus: SILENCE!

“You dare silence me, you abomination!?” the King cried out.

Arceus: I AM ARCEUS! THE ORIGIN POKÉMON! I MADE THIS WORLD! IT IS MINE!

“You aren't taking my kingdom, sir, it is my rightful crown. I gained it from the monarchy we live in,” argued the King.

Arceus: No matter, but since you aren't giving it up, I'll have to take it!

Arceus warped out of view into the dark evening sky.

Ash, Dawn, Brock, Tonio, and Alice arose from the ground.

“We should be heading out to the inn,” suggested Brock.

“Hey can May stay with us too?” asked Ash.

“She's my cousin, of course!” said Alice.

“Hmph!” snapped Dawn.

“Great, we should go and bathe off this ash,” said Tonio.

“What, am I so annoying you don't want me anymore?” joked Ash.

Sigh.
“The dust on our clothes,” said Tonio, pointing.

“I know that!” said Ash.

Forest of Pikressel

It was midnight in the deep forest of Pikressel, and Arceus warped into view. The moonlight shined serenely on the riverbanks nearby, and made visibility better.

Arceus: Arruuuuceeeus!

All legendary Pokémon gathered around this King of the Universe.

Arceus: Who here is loyal enough to come with me in a brutal takeover?

Regigigas, Groudon, Rayquaza, Deoxys, Lugia, Entei, Raikou, Heatran, Giratina, and the 3 Legendary Birds stayed with him. The others left.

Arceus: Together, we will claim this world!

The Pokémon cheered.

Arceus: We will destroy entire cities, buildings, and many fatalities will come to the innocent, but we will RULE!

The Pokémon grunted and cheered.

Arceus: Let's take this rat hole first!

It was dawn, or near dawn, when a terrible shake smashed through the Inn.

Tonio and Alice awoke.

“Everyone, are you okay?” asked Tonio.

“Tonio, there's Pokémon destroying the city!” cried Alice, peering out the window.

“WHAT?!?!”

He dashed to the broken window to see a Heatran stomping about and earthquaking the city, and a Rayquaza blasting buildings apart with Hyper Beam.

“This is madness! Get Dawn, Ash, Brock, and May, we need to leave before the Inn is destroyed!” called Tonio.

“Okay!” answered Alice.

Alice darted to Ash and Dawn's bedroom, and went to each bed, shaking them, hoping for them to awake.

“ASH, ASH! Wake up!” said Alice.

“What's going on?” mumbled Ash.

“The city's in peril, with a few legendaries destroying the buildings! We need to leave!”

“No, I don't want any of your saltshakers!” muttered Dawn in her sleep.

Dawn fell over on the floor, and the bump woke her up.

“OW!” whined Dawn.

“Dawn, get your things, we're leaving! No questions!” said Alice.

“Wh-”

“NO QUESTIONS!”

Brock was awake from the shake, and was readying with May.

Everyone left the Inn and found a scene to be reckoned with: Dust, pumice, flying all around, Pokémon attacking the city, and fires ablaze in the buildings and trees, people running around, crying and frightened, and anarchy, just plain anarchy.

Dialga flew in from the Castle Sky overhead.

Dialga sent Draco Meteor on Rayquaza, Regigigas, and Raikou. Dialga also sent Roar of Time that pushed them into a destroyed building.

Palkia (using telepathy): Everyone, come with me! There is no time!

The gang rushed to Palkia, but Brock, May, and Tonio didn't fit. Dialga came in and sent a Roar of Time on a recuperating Rayquaza.

Dialga: You over there! Come!

The rest came with Dialga.

The 2 flew out of the city as it burned to the ground.

Hey! This is my story!

You will give me credit for writing it, NO?

And, Pokemonmovie.wordpress.com is UNAUTHORIZED to use MY fanfiction!

GRR!

Last edited:
Back