1021 Sawdust Road,
The Woodlands, TX 77380

:pokeball: Mike or Mia Cook :pokeball:
281-362-8781
[email protected]

:pokeball: Main Prerelease Tournament

3 Age Groups: 10 & Under, 11 to 14, 15 & Up

Entry Fee: $15.00
Includes 6 packs of EX UNSEEN FORCES Cards for deck-building and tournament play plus 4 additional packs as participation prizes (combined total of 10 packs).

This event is sanctioned. Players will open their 6 packs upon the judges instructions, and will be given 30 minutes to build a 40-card deck using only cards from those packs, and energy cards which will be provided. Players will compete in a tournament using the deck built from those packs. Number of rounds and play-off cut will depend on attendance.

PRIZES:
~ Winners from every age group will receive a special "Prerelease Winner" pin.
~ All players will receive their additional 4 packs of EX UNSEEN FORCES cards as prizes for participating and competing in the tournament upon the completion of the Swiss Rounds.

EXTRAS:
All players will also receive a special EX UNSEEN FORCES Prerelease Promo Card / Pins and POP Packs -- while supplies last.

:pokeball: Theme Deck Challenge

No age group division. Not a sanctioned tournament. No building decks. This tournament is for the beginner or inexperienced player or players who do not wish to build their own decks. Players in this event will receive an EX UNSEEN FORCES Theme Deck to play and battle with. This event is also perfect for parents who would like to learn to play. This event is non-competitive, and players may ask for help.

Entry Fee: $15.00
Includes a Theme Deck plus 2 booster packs to start with. At the end of the event, all Theme Deck Challenge players will receive an additional 4 booster packs of EX UNSEEN FORCES cards for a total of 6 packs plus a Theme Deck for the $15.00 fee.

EXTRAS:
All players will also receive special EX UNSEEN FORCES Prerelease Promo Cards / pins and POP Packs -- while supplies last.

:pokeball: Door Prizes
There will be lots of drawings for door prizes!! All players will get an entry. It's FREE to all participants.

:pokeball: GameBoy (GBA) Tournament & Other Side Events

We will have a FREE GameBoy Tournament before the Prerelease tournament. Rules and details for the GameBoy Tournament, as well as any other side events are forthcoming and will be posted soon.

:pokeball: Want more UNSEEN FORCES Cards?
Plan to attend the Houston UNSEEN FORCES Prerelease the following day, August 14, 2005.

:pokeball: Mike or Mia Cook :pokeball:
281-362-8781
[email protected]

Last edited:
Wait it is not at the hotel?
how far is it from the hotel that we had the other pre releases at?
O well I will map quest it.
hopefully Xeno (Phillip) will drive me again.
BIRTHDAY GIRL WILL BE THERE!
MY FIRST PREMIER TOURNY AS A NON TEEN!
the countdown to 21 will begin August 9th ^_^
Happy 20th to meee
Torchic Doll "Bashamo" will be there too.

Last edited:
Nope, not at the Holiday Inn this time. We ran out of room, AGAIN. We're in a BIGGER and BETTER place. This is a big gymnasium with lots of room. We'll have seating for 150 players (but the gym can hold lots more -- so there's room to grow!!) and PLENTY OF ROOM TO ROAM AROUND.

We have nothing against the Holiday Inn, they've been GREAT to us. After having 132 players at the Emerald Prerelease, we figured we needed a bigger place. We could've put 150 in the ballroom but more room is nicer.

Last edited:
wait it is at a church or the gym of the church or near a church
there are some of here who never been to a church ( I have of course, for y'all who know me well enough) Ill try to find it anyway. I am glad you have to find a bigger place. Is there a convention center in the woodlands maybe we can have it there in the future.

The Gym is on the church property but YOU WILL NOT ENTER THE CHURCH AT ANY TIME. You will drive through the church parking lot, that's it.

Tina, make sure you tell all your league players about BOTH Prereleases. The Houston area and The Wooldands are starting to come together. Let's keep it going.

Last edited:
I got it the gym part of the church but don't go in the actual church :)

don't worry team cook the day these dates come out i let everyone know
a lot of the younger kids have trouble getting to the woodlands though

Last edited:
Hey NidoPrince, if you bribe for a ride, I hear goldfish will do the trick or maybe a stop at Krystal Burgers. It looks as if Phillip needs to get a bigger car, lol. Y'all should get a caravan together. Make it a POKEMON CARAVAN.

Last edited:
Good Idea!!! *laughs sinisterly* I shall raid wal-mart.................................................for Goldfish!!!! bwahahahahahaha

I want goldfish too.
Phillip does need a bigger and better
car hope we dont get stuck like in
ex emerald :(

Yes philip does need a bigger car. But as usual i always have dibs on a seat in the. PhilMobile LOL. Just like batman. Sweet. see you there mike.

Back