Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

There's 15 accounts banned now?

Holy Star

Every now and then, I find the time to look at the newest member of the Gym. (At this time, its xXUmBrEoNXx. Welcom to the gym!) I take their member number and subtract the number of current members to see how many members have been banned. I has been 14 for some time now.

Anyways, xXUmBrEoNXx is member #4006. On the number of members, it says 3,991.

4006-3991=15

So, who was just recently banned from the PokeGym? (It must have been within this past week)

EDIT: Changed title for accuracy.

Last edited:
actually in most BBs software banned members are still "members" , it's only when you delete a member when they're no longer counted, though the reg. number will always count, so that means there are 15 deleted members but i bet there are many more banned, i mean take into account all the ban jumpers, all those names get banned, maybe deleted i don't now how the gym does that. but yeah, there aren't a lot of banned members counting this community isn't that small.

That's not how it works.....

The 15 difference is probably 15 younger members that are awaiting account activation.

BJJ763 said:
That's not how it works.....

The 15 difference is probably 15 younger members that are awaiting account activation.
Oh, I see.

It's just that I've seen the number 14 a number of times. If that's not the case, then how many memebers ARE banned?

"100 Billion castaways.....all looking for a home....I'll send an SOS to the World....I hope that someone gets my....I hope that someone gets my.....I hope that someone gets my..."

Message in a Bottle....The Police :cool:

Keith

Hey! My thread came back!

Oh, and Pretty pretty please, with not just one, but three cherries on top? And, um, lots of whipped cream? Oh well.

_Names_ that have been banned does not equal _people_ who've been banned; several people have been banned under multiple names, so a 'number' isn't going to mean anything...

And it's no one's business just who's been banned. You honestly expect us to list banned names? =/

'mom

SD PokéMom said:
_Names_ that have been banned does not equal _people_ who've been banned; several people have been banned under multiple names, so a 'number' isn't going to mean anything...

And it's no one's business just who's been banned. You honestly expect us to list banned names? =/

'mom
Not really. It was just something I noticed.

And yes, I did understand that people use multiple accounts, therefore ending up being banned more than once, under more than one account.

I have a collection of banned members bookmarked. These names inclulde.

Big Chuck 01
Ghaz Factor
Pojo Ness
BobTheJew
pig190442001
Venom
GOATSE
SCREWYOU
Dragonstar
Dragon Master
Tyranitar666

These are Drews banned names.

JediDrew
DoTheDrew
DidTheDrew
ScrewTheDrew

The next are all one guy

Sublime
Pimp Factor
NamelessLameness
Youfailatlife
Jack Osbourne
Communist Manifesto

I have a whole lot more that are too inappropriate to post. The collection just keeps growing. Some of these people get banned for being stupid. Though most of them get banned just for thier names.

Last edited:
Well thanks for the information. I was just curious.

Oh, and from looking at the list, I AM NOT Dragonstar! Names just seem to match up.

SD PokéMom said:

'mom

well, POP releases the real names of the banned TOs, so I really don't see the problem in releasing the screennames of banned members. There's no way for us to track them down anything. :redface:

that's so people know those certain to's aren't actually holding sanctioned tournaments...We have no need to know banned gym members

Back