Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

They're baaaack! PokeGym shirts. And a Button, too!

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
[gal=54911]PokeGym Veteran Polo[/gal]
The PokeGym used to offer embroidered shirts with your screen name. If you remember that, raise your hand and be recognized as having been around "a while". Well, they're back! A little different, as little more variety and from a much more convenient location - online!

If you've been active in the Gym community for a little while, and you're logged in on the Gym, visit our online store. In addition to the polo above, you'll also see these T shirts:
[gal=54909]PokeGym Grunt Mens[/gal][gal=54910]PokeGym Grunt Ladies[/gal]

And our first Gym Badge!
[gal=54799]PokeGym Recognition Badge[/gal]

They're all personalized with your screen name!

If you've been a contributing member for a while, these items will show up in our store when your log in. If you're brand new, continue to post, hang out with the members and check back in a few weeks.

http://pokegym.net/forums/view.php?pg=store

Is that all there is? For now! You can give your feedback in this thread.

Still have my polo back from the Chrisbo chest hair days ;-)
Although from the looks of the picture this new polo is lighter material.

Although from the looks of the picture this new polo is lighter material.

Their photos are lighter than the actual item. Black polo is black Grey Men's T is granite grey, not stone or white. Didn't buy a sample of the Women's T so not sure.

Still got my old polo to! Had the staff grey polo but it went missing. :( I think I left it hanging in the hotel room on one of my tourney trips....

Nice to see new stuff Bulbasnore!

Thanks for your support!

My username is too long to fit properly on anything :(

Bummer. we tried it with things like Charizard Mastertrainer and Big Daddy Snorlax and barely got them to fit (2 lines). There is only so small the font will go.

Is there a way we can choose a different username to put on it?

It's personalized for you. No way to buy your friends presents, at present.

I always wanted one! I wish it was a dress shirt.:rolleyes:

You and us both. Not available yet.

Back