Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

THIS IS TRUE: Imagine NEVER becoming sick EVER again

Holy Star

Stemming from the Pledge Thread...

The FDA is slowly becoming more dangerous and overpowering than ever before. Within the past 100 years, you may have noticed:

• That certain illnesses and conditions are now called Diseases.
    More people are fatter nowadays.
    More little children are diagnosed with "Acid Reflux Disease" than ever before.
    More children are experiencing puberty at a younger age.
    More children have ADD/ADHD.
    More people have cancer.
    More people have AIDS.
    More people have Insomnia.
    There are now more people with multiple sclerosis, lupus, muscular dystrophy, asthma, migraine headaches, joint, neck, and back pain than ever before.
    More people are suffering from depression, stess, anxiety than ever before.
And yet, back in the past:
  • Bloodletting was once proven to cure most illnesses. Now it is considered totally ineffective.
    Eggs were considered very bad beacuse of high choelesterol. Now research suggests that they are not bad at all, and they are actually healthy for the body.
    Alcohol in all forms was said to be 100 percent unhealthy and therefore should not be consumed. Then the medical community said that red wine actually healthy for the heart but not other forms of alcohol. How "medical science" says that all alcohol in moderation actually has health benefits.
    Chocolate and oily foods were touted to be a cause of acne. Now research suggests that they do not contribute in any way to acne.
    Medical doctors touted that baby formula was much better than breast milk for children. Now the exact opposite is shown to be true.
With this, you see that medical science is failing us! There are more people nowadays with cancer than there were in 1950. And yet, you still have the same chances of dying as you did in 1950.

The problem is the drug industry doesn't care whether or not you get better. It is their goal to sell more drugs and increase profits. What you don't know is, drugs are the most TOXIC things that enter your body. It is in fact Drugs that CAUSE diseases. Take for example, that you're sick right now. You take a drug, and your symptoms eventually disappear. Say, a month later, you end up with another illness. It is in fact the TOXINS in your body that have built up, primarily from the DRUGS you're taking!

But to get back to the drug industry. The FDA. The FOOD AND DRUG administration patents what drugs are and are not safe. This is not true. The FDA's goal is to sell you more drugs. Once a drug has a patent, they can sell the drug for whatever they want, because YOU have to buy it!! Once a drug has been proven to be ineffective or dangerous, they take it out of the market. Why? Because the FDA has already lined its pockets with YOUR money. Whether you know it or not, the Drug industry gives information about what drugs will sell to polititions. These polititions and them alone can then invest stocks into that drug, KNOWING they will make money out of it. The thing is, they make MILLIONS in this way, and the poilititions have access to this information. This way, everybody involved makes money.

There is such a thing as planned obsolence. Drugs have this characteristic as well. They are designed specifically to stop working at a set time, at which you must USE their product AGAIN. Think about it, if there was a cure for every known disease, it wouldn't be profitible. Think about lightbulbs. They don't last forever, and yet, there is one known lightbulb that has been burning since its creation. Thomas Edison's lightbulb has yet to burn out, yet the ones in you house do so on occasion. Why? Because, then there is a LIGHTBULB INDUSTRY, at which THERE IS A PROFIT TO BE MADE.

But do remember, there is a much easier way. NATURAL CURES.

You will never hear about these Natural Cures, because the FDA's pockets run deep, and they can IN FACT CENSOR PUBLIC INFORMATION. Think about it. When you get up in the morning, do you think that the T.V. you watch, the newspaper that you read, the radio programs you listen to, do you think that they are unbiased? You would be wrong. You would never guess that the FDA continuously advertises in front of you DAILY. This is in fact the sad truth of America, and whole story and the book is available at:

http://www.naturalcures.com/

Last edited:
Metal Master said:
So here's my question: Can you trust anyone anymore?
As long as they have no incentive to gain profit, then yes, you can trust them for medical information.

For example, the man who published this book, Kevin Trudeau, has no incentive to gain profit from the information he is selling. The profit from the books he sells, he gives to further the advance of Natural Cures.

Metal Master said:
Oh yeah, forgot about those.

I can neither confirm or deny that you can trust anyone.

I can neither confirm nor deny that is to say if I can neither confirm nor deny anything.

Oh no, the disease is back in my blood!

I'll get myself a bubble to live in then.

Calm down there chicken little, ok? Please? Pretty please?

Last edited:
yeah, how about posting all the things medical science has done for us, all the diseases that are now curable, the longer lifespan/better life,

not only do our immune systems evolve, but so do harmful viruses, take that into consideration. i hate when people just post one side of the pictue.

Holy Star said:
This is turning into a SPAM thread. :mad: God, you'd think people'd be SERIOUS, I'd be intersted to know just HOW MANY actually have visited the link... :mad:

-Holy Star :mad:

Holy Star, meet Random Topic Center. Random Topic Center, Holy Star.
---
But seriously, who's opinion is this? Yours? Some government official's?
Oh wait, keyword right there. OPINION.
I have NEVER had that example you talk about(get sick a month after taking perscription to relieve one sickness) happen to me.
As for those statistics, I'd love to see where you got them from. Came up with them yourself? OOPS.
My Conspiracy detector's beeping...=/

Holy Star said:
Stemming from the Pledge Thread...

The FDA is slowly becoming more dangerous and overpowering than ever before. Within the past 100 years, you may have noticed:

• That certain illnesses and conditions are now called Diseases.
    More people are fatter nowadays.
    More little children are diagnosed with "Acid Reflux Disease" than ever before.
    More children are experiencing puberty at a younger age.
    More children have ADD/ADHD.
    More people have cancer.
    More people have AIDS.
    More people have Insomnia.
    There are now more people with multiple sclerosis, lupus, muscular dystrophy, asthma, migraine headaches, joint, neck, and back pain than ever before.
    More people are suffering from depression, stess, anxiety than ever before.
And yet, back in the past:
  • Bloodletting was once proven to cure most illnesses. Now it is considered totally ineffective.
    Eggs were considered very bad beacuse of high choelesterol. Now research suggests that they are not bad at all, and they are actually healthy for the body.
    Alcohol in all forms was said to be 100 percent unhealthy and therefore should not be consumed. Then the medical community said that red wine actually healthy for the heart but not other forms of alcohol. How "medical science" says that all alcohol in moderation actually has health benefits.
    Chocolate and oily foods were touted to be a cause of acne. Now research suggests that they do not contribute in any way to acne.
    Medical doctors touted that baby formula was much better than breast milk for children. Now the exact opposite is shown to be true.
With this, you see that medical science is failing us! There are more people nowadays with cancer than there were in 1950. And yet, you still have the same chances of dying as you did in 1950.

The problem is the drug industry doesn't care whether or not you get better. It is their goal to sell more drugs and increase profits. What you don't know is, drugs are the most TOXIC things that enter your body. It is in fact Drugs that CAUSE diseases. Take for example, that you're sick right now. You take a drug, and your symptoms eventually disappear. Say, a month later, you end up with another illness. It is in fact the TOXINS in your body that have built up, primarily from the DRUGS you're taking!

But to get back to the drug industry. The FDA. The FOOD AND DRUG administration patents what drugs are and are not safe. This is not true. The FDA's goal is to sell you more drugs. Once a drug has a patent, they can sell the drug for whatever they want, because YOU have to buy it!! Once a drug has been proven to be ineffective or dangerous, they take it out of the market. Why? Because the FDA has already lined its pockets with YOUR money. Whether you know it or not, the Drug industry gives information about what drugs will sell to polititions. These polititions and them alone can then invest stocks into that drug, KNOWING they will make money out of it. The thing is, they make MILLIONS in this way, and the poilititions have access to this information. This way, everybody involved makes money.

There is such a thing as planned obsolence. Drugs have this characteristic as well. They are designed specifically to stop working at a set time, at which you must USE their product AGAIN. Think about it, if there was a cure for every known disease, it wouldn't be profitible. Think about lightbulbs. They don't last forever, and yet, there is one known lightbulb that has been burning since its creation. Thomas Edison's lightbulb has yet to burn out, yet the ones in you house do so on occasion. Why? Because, then there is a LIGHTBULB INDUSTRY, at which THERE IS A PROFIT TO BE MADE.

But do remember, there is a much easier way. NATURAL CURES.

You will never hear about these Natural Cures, because the FDA's pockets run deep, and they can IN FACT CENSOR PUBLIC INFORMATION. Think about it. When you get up in the morning, do you think that the T.V. you watch, the newspaper that you read, the radio programs you listen to, do you think that they are unbiased? You would be wrong. You would never guess that the FDA continuously advertises in front of you DAILY. This is in fact the sad truth of America, and whole story and the book is available at:

http://www.naturalcures.com/

LOOOLLOOOOOOO! what a bunch of POOP! good thing you placed here where it belongs! HAHAA!

the reason there are more cases of disease is that there are more people on the planet. not to mention the previously stated fact that bacteria become resistant to treatment. a couple centuries ago, small pox killed all kinds of people, but today, it is a rare disease in the industrialized world.

there is also the fact that we are forced to take in a lot more information much more quickly than people in the past, which could easily be a cause for ailments like insomnia, anxiety, migraines, and ADD. plus, we are being exposed to far more pollution. also, consider the average american diet for a moment. fried and greasy foods are everyday meals for some people, not to mention our intake of caffeine (and other drugs found in energy drinks). so, before you go around touting "natural cures," many of which have probably not been thoroughly tested, you should consider the variety of causes for the ailments from which we suffer today. many people make themselves sick by not eating properly and exercising.

yeah, how about posting all the things medical science has done for us, all the diseases that are now curable, the longer lifespan/better life,
longer life span, something that is not true for a majority of all Americans. This misconception is discussed further in the book.
also, consider the average american diet for a moment.
Remember, this the FOOD and Drug Administration, heaven knows why these two were put together in the first place.
Burninating Torchic said:
But seriously, who's opinion is this? Yours? Some government official's?
Oh wait, keyword right there. OPINION.
I have NEVER had that example you talk about(get sick a month after taking perscription to relieve one sickness) happen to me.
As for those statistics, I'd love to see where you got them from. Came up with them yourself? OOPS.
My Conspiracy detector's beeping...=/
Again, this is the problem with not knowing the book. I'm sorry, I did however provide the link for this website. And no, these are statistics brought up from the book that KEVIN TRUDEAU wrote, not myself.

He states in the book that he is NOT a medical doctor. I also am NOT a medical doctor. However, he goes into saying that he presents this information for educational purposes. It would take so much time to quote EVERYTHING from the book here, and I think I did a decent job IMO with an intro to this concept with post #1.

The bottom line of my posting this information: the FDA will shut down companies that sell natural cures, saying that they are "selling a drug without a license." Take for example an Orange. Oranges contain Vitamin C, which helps prevent Scurvy, a disease. So, in theory, if you made the claim that Oranges can cure you of Scurvy, the FDA would shut down your company for "selling a drug without a license", in which case the Orange is no longer an Orange but a drug. :/

Again, that's the way America runs, unfortunely. Again, vist the website (http://www.naturalcures.com/ ), and view the infomercials, where most of my information is coming from.

Sorry if anybody out there thinks any less of me now for posting this, I happened to stumble on this and thought to myself of the possibilites. :/ Apparently, I get no respect for {his} claims.

Its Kevin Trudeau who has said this, I simply forwarded what I learned from reading and viewing to here.

Last edited:
" also, consider the average american diet for a moment."

Remember, this the FOOD and Drug Administration, heaven knows why these two were put together in the first place.

Really? I'd like to hear your opinion on why the FDA was put together in the first place (Note, they were not put "together", they were created as one separate division...there was no merger involved.)

The bottom line of my posting this information: the FDA will shut down companies that sell natural cures, saying that they are "selling a drug without a license." Take for example an Orange. Oranges contain Vitamin C, which helps prevent Scurvy, a disease. So, in theory, if you made the claim that Oranges can cure you of Scurvy, the FDA would shut down your company for "selling a drug without a license", in which case the Orange is no longer an Orange but a drug. :/

Of course, most drugs that you may not think of as natural cures do come from similar products in line with those as what you may think of as natural cures. THe problem with many companies that I've seen that try to promote natural cures is that they often are violating quality control standards that the FDA rightfully have set upon all companies that are selling any kind of cures/drugs, nor can these companies provide sufficient information that they are meeting these standards from what I've seen. Unless there is sufficient information that they are having their companies shut down even if they are holding a license, then I can't buy what you're saying. Any time someone makes a claim to sell any kind of natural cure/drug to the public should immediately get a license and follow regulations or else face consequences for violating the law.

And you're completely exaggerating how natural cures are being shut out, which is the impression I'm getting from your posts. All I need to do is visit a local vitamin store to get acess to all sorts of vitamins and other types of natural cures.

* didn't read thread *

I have seen the infomercial for this book like 20 times, and I must say, I want to buy the book. I haven't heard any "this book is a bunch of boloney (sp?)," and what he said in the informercial did make sense.

Back