3 Beldum PK
2 Metang PK
3 Metagross ex PK
2 Helix Fossil
1 Omanyte MD
2 Omastar MD
1 Rotom MD
1 (part of claydol line)

Trainers: 23 (need to remove a trainer for part of claydol line)

4 Bebe's Search
1 Prof. Elm's Training Method
1 Fossil Excavator
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Steven's Advice
2 Crystal Beach
4 Rare Candy
3 Warp Point
1 Windstorm
2 Night Maintenance

Energy: 16

4 Metal Energy (sp)
2 Call Energy
2 Cyclone Energy
6 Metal Energy
2 Water Energy

hm....

this deck is obviously a joke deck, but it does work efficiently, but it DOES have obvious flaws, i just cant see them xD

want a furret start, then start setting up, warp/omastar/magnetic redraw (usually in that order) to disrupt claydol/other stuff and attempt to score multiple KO's if not cripple your opponent

rotom charges up dead metagross's nrg back

sableye, well...i guess i put it in there to do something random o_O, but it does hinder peoples starts

Last edited:
I definetly think this could benefit from additional Steve's Advice. One main problem as well as the double prize weakness issue, is that opposition Omastar will reduce anything you candied to the basic. If you try and Omastar them when they have an Omastar, they can use that again. Best build of it I've seen though.

either play more or no rotoms. one wont do good. play a 3-3 furret instead or a 4-2. windstorm. might want to play claydol instead of furret.

Good LOL deck
maybe take out the Sableyes
i never had any use for them
and no rotom, you can use 2 phiones to replace them :)
or find space for claydol
lol
Claydol will help you from recovering from Metagross ex
maybe Multi energy is a suggestion, unstead oof the the 2 water energies
you can usse them for either claydol (if you find sppace for them) or you can make use for them for omastar anyways :)
Good Luck lolol

either play more or no rotoms. one wont do good. play a 3-3 furret instead or a 4-2. windstorm. might want to play claydol instead of furret.

Do you know what a tech card is?
You only need one of something like that.
And 4-2 is right, 3-3 makes it harder to start with Sentret.

i ran claydol before, but i only had room to fit a 1-1 line, since furret imo helps this deck A LOT, getting what you need

and if i were to add even a 1-1 claydol line, i would take out a sableye but i need to remove something else...maybe a PETM or fossil excavator?

as for the multi nrg suggestion, the thing is if i need to attack with omastar, i need to roseanne it...unles if its all up to chance, and i dont want to rely on that (ive been relying on it too much already xD)

i may want some more draw...eh i need help on room for that xD

lol its not meant to plaay against GG thoughhhh

although i hope beach and omastar can go first b4 their grady ploxes me...

its just a fun deck that i might try to run at comic con thats all :)

but...any other suggestions please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back