Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Three ex's in one pack

On the way home from Sherman Texas City Championship we drive into Denton for a little shopping. We stop off at the 99 cents store and buy a pack( in a box) of Pokemon cards. David pulls three non holo ex's in one pack(in a box) . We had seen fake yugioh from China before but this is the first of Pokemon for us. I really love the all foil boost energy. looks cool. David wants to play it in a deck and show that he has the real one but he knows that he can't. We had a good laugh. Funs over time to bring in the feds and bust these guys for selling them. lol.

was this 30 cards in a small, foiled box? about 10-12 different pokemon designs on the boxes?

if so: i just bought some of those in little tokyo, los angeles yesterday. i'm sending the info to PUI this week.

'mom

the ones i saw (and bought) are MT. there were foil (but not holofoil) and non-holo lv.Xs...

'mom

On the way home from Sherman Texas City Championship we drive into Denton for a little shopping. We stop off at the 99 cents store and buy a pack( in a box) of Pokemon cards. David pulls three non holo ex's in one pack(in a box) . We had seen fake yugioh from China before but this is the first of Pokemon for us. I really love the all foil boost energy. looks cool. David wants to play it in a deck and show that he has the real one but he knows that he can't. We had a good laugh. Funs over time to bring in the feds and bust these guys for selling them. lol.

I dont think you need the feds. I think a better approach would be to contact PUI/POP and ask if they would want to have you send it the cards to them and the info about the store. I would also recommend telling an owner/manager about it, because sometimes there stores dont really know the difference. I think that is your best bet. I think that is really the best approcah.

JMO,
Drew

Yeah my Dad got me fake Yu-Gi-Oh cards once....but they weren't very convincing. They just took the pictures, gave them different names, and put like 3 zeros on to their attack and def points. For those of you who play Yu-Gi-Oh, thats pretty ludicrous. I guess someone atleast tried this time.

I dont think you need the feds. I think a better approach would be to contact PUI/POP and ask if they would want to have you send it the cards to them and the info about the store. I would also recommend telling an owner/manager about it, because sometimes there stores dont really know the difference. I think that is your best bet. I think that is really the best approcah.

JMO,
Drew

The manager knew they were fake he warned me. We just wanted to see what kind of job they did. The feds was a lol. PUI /POP don't really want the guy with 20 packs on his shelves . They want the Warehouses and the Container Cargo that store them.

My dad accidentally bought me some of these. They are half-decent for fakes. I wont buy anymore however! My packs had all DP1 cards in them with Holon Phantoms and Delta Species labels on the packs. My TO yesterday was going on and on about how we don't buy these, don't play these, and how we know what the fakes are. She said that real cards have a dark blue line going down middle of the card when ripped, which is true.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Edit: and you know Pokemon is doing OK when they are being faked again :thumb:

Last edited:
Back