Trainers- 25
4- Low Pressure System
4- Super Scoop Up
4- Pokemon Reversal
4- Mary's Request
4- Fieldworker
2- Warp Point
3- Prof. Elm TM

Strategy: Any poke is a good starter. Plusle to get your basics, eevee for the same, and koffing because he is your ideal figher. You want a wheezing starting to spread the damage by turn 2, and hopefully be spreading damage with his body, body odor, as well. Spread more damage with Jolteon EXs, and if you need to, PLUSLE SWARM!!! As soon as you spread enough damage with Wheezing, then you can start second biting with jolt, and getting who you want with the reversals. Jolts get hurt, scoop 'em, and keep slapping 'em down to spread more love.

The Problem: consistancy. I'm encountering problems with having enough of one thing- If I have energy, I don't have evolved pokes, If I don't have energy, I have plenty of pokemon and no draw. When it works, it works, and can really annoy your opponent. The Espeon EX is there to break important pokemon candies, and also to help pick off something on the bench.

Any fixes?

I have this deck, i been running it for a minute now... you need to go
2 umbreon
1 espeon
2 jolteon

YOU NEED UMBREON, because you want to be able to bring up the threat on the bench, because if dugtrio is there you arent doing anything so bring him up and ohko him with your second attack. Plus your Psychic weakness sucks! so umbreon handles that. as far as stadiums you go 3 low pressure and 2 cursed stone. if you are playing a deck with powers it is just too much damage to fast for them to handle so you replace the stadium when so as you play jolteon.

Try My List
pokemon 20
4 koffig (with confusion)
4 weezing mist
4 eevee CFF
2 jolteon ex
2 umbreon
1 espeon
3 holons electrode

Trainers 26
4 marys
3 bills
2 TV Reporter
2 scott (grab all your trainers and stadiums with no admin this is great)
4 super scoop up
3 L Pressure System
2 Cursed Stone
3 elms
2 cursed powder
1 holon farmer

Energy 14
4 multi
8 grass
2 holon GL

This way you can power up all your pokemon with no problem and cursed powder is a must in this deck, the holons gl is for aridos and to keep your weezing attacking, also you might have a chance to finish off a basic or 2 with his second attack. Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back