Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

TogeChomp deck needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIZNE

I'm trying to get a good match against GG and magmortar, so I think TogeChomp is a good choice.

4-2-4 Garchomp
1-0-1 Togekiss
1 sableye (CG) ( tech vs. blissey and dusknoir )
1 unown G ( tech vs. dusknoir and gallade )
1 Plusle ( to return the energy cards of the type I need, IMO better than mantine d )

4 Roseannes Research
2 Steven
4 celio
2 Hermit ( to find my One-of's if priced )

3 Crystal beach ( to slow down opp. )
4 pokedex ( for consistency and faster setups )
2 night maintenance
4 rare candy
4 plus power
1 strenght charm ( blissey, gallade, and some Lv X have 130hp, I strive to OHKO them )

15 Energy:
4 psy ( vs. GG )
4 water ( vs. magmortar )
3 fighting ( vs. blissey, electivire, darkrai )
2 dark ( vs. dusknoir, banette )
2 lightning ( vs. gyarados, fera, empoleon, honchcrow, togekiss )

The strategy is pretty simple, get a garchomp with the correct anergy as quickly as possible and bash!
Midgame get a togekiss to charge other garchomps so I can always have a one ready when it is needed.

I have not tested it yet since I don't have the cards, so I'm looking for any kind of advise before I buy them!

Take this pokemon line:

3-2-3 Garchomp
3-1-3 Togekiss
2-2 Claydol
1 Smeagle
3 Pachirisu

Good Luck :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Do I really need that much togekiss?? I thought that playing one per game was enough.

Claydol could help a lot especially mid to late game, however my early game will probably get clumsy. There's only a way to find out which works best......

Thanks a lot for your comments, I'll be playtesting with your ideas.:thumb:

3-2-3 garchomp
2-1-2 togekiss
2-2 claydol
4 pachirisu
1 unown g

no draw cards but use other supporters. claydol will be your draw card.

you definitely need more than 1 togekiss line....need the quick energy attachment otherwise you are dead meat.... probably a 2-2 line is good enough

Get more searchers maybe, and go 3-1-3 or 3-2-3 for Togekiss. I personally find 2 Togetic better than one, but just from my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back