Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Togetric- My first shot at a somewhat competative deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroWF

Togetric = Togekiss + Manectric ( I see that most deck types are the key pokemon's names mixed so I couldnt resist =P )

Pokemon: 25
Electrike (MT)x4
Manectric (MT)x4
Togepi x3
Togetic x2
Togekiss x3
Pachirisu x4
Baltoy (GE) x2
Claydoll (GE) x2
Rayquaza EX (DF) x1

Trainers: 15
Rare candy x4
Oaks visit x4
Celio x4
Crystal beach x3

Energy: 20
Basic Lightning energy x20

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so the Idea is to use Togekiss to drop L energys on Manectric, so that his Lightning twister becomes a 1 hit kill on anything, which should be about 6 energys. Togekiss is also resistant to F, giving my balanced match vs F/X unless that X is lightning X_X

I use crystal beach cause everyone at my store uses scramble energy and other stuff like that, while I only use basic stuff, so that should give me somewhat of an edge.

Pachirisu I was told to put in by my friend, cause theres a commonly used pokemon tool that negates poke powers, and I obviously NEED Togekisses power for the deck to flow properly. Also he can search out my Basics if I start with a hand of Pachirisu.

My friend also said I should put in the 2 - 2 claydoll line so that I could set everything up easily.

Any advice is welcome.

Ho-Oh is better than Manectric. It's basic, resistant to fighting, and has a power that can keep it alive. And I believe it also has 10 more HP.

If you really want to use Manectric, I've seen it work well with Weavile in the past.

Ho-Oh is better than Manectric. It's basic, resistant to fighting, and has a power that can keep it alive. And I believe it also has 10 more HP.

If you really want to use Manectric, I've seen it work well with Weavile in the past.

I know people were doing it with Ho-Oh, its just... his seems less consistant, because its entirely dependant on the different energys attached. With manectric I just drop basic L's on him. Also, manectric has chainlightning, which is abit over cost (though in this deck that shouldnt realy be an issue), but it can potentialy wreck my opponents board . I dunno, I just like manectric :\

As for weavile, which one would that be?

I'm going to ignore all the skittles comments because while IMO it is a better deck, it's not right that people should be telling you to change the entire idea of yours.

You have WAY too many Pokemon in this. Also, Oak's Visit and Claydol don't mix. Try Rowan, it allows you to put 2 energies into your deck with Claydol, then shuffle them through and evolve into Togekiss, increasing your numbers on serene grace.

I'd get rid of Pachi completely, add some more regular trainers to speed it up. Even with 4 Celio and 4 Candy, playing a total of 15 trainers isn't going to get you anything out.

Also, from a metagame standpoint, 1 Gallade will ruin your entire deck, which is a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back