Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tournament (12/06) - Black Lion Comics, Costa Mesa CA

Chrisbo

Administrator
Staff member
It's time again for our monthly tournament at Black Lion Comics, and yes it will be POP-Sanctioned!!! :thumb: Here are the details:
  • PLACE = Black Lion Comics & Cards
  • ADDRESS = 1125 Victoria Unit #G, Costa Mesa, CA 92627
  • PHONE = 949-645-5959
  • TIME = Saturday afternoon, around 2:30pm until ????
  • FORMAT = Swiss, Modified, Expedition-up with no WOTC promos (except for reprints, of course). No Prof. Elm, no Recycle Energy, etc.
  • COST = Most likely $5 if we can come through with boosters for prizes. Only $1 if we cannot.
  • PRIZES = Boosters, promos, and assorted other goodies
Easiest way to find the place is to take the 405 Fwy to Brookhurst and go South until you reach Hamilton (if you reach the beach then you've gone too far). Turn left (east), cross the Santa Ana River and head up the hill where Hamilton turns into Victoria. The store is at the top of the hill in the mini-mall on the right.

Here's a MapQuest link to it as well: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...esubmit=Get+Map

Also, if you are already registered and have a POP-ID number, please make sure to bring it with you. Current professors and players who have attended any of the EX-Dragon Prerelease events should already have a POP-ID and we want to avoid creating duplicate ID's whenever possible. If you do NOT have a POP-ID don't worry, we'll assign one for you at the event. Local, National, and Worldwide rankings can be viewed at http://op.pokemon-tcg.com/tournaments/ratings_n_rank.asp.

If you plan on attending, please either contact me or post here so we can get a rough headcount for attendance and to determine how many prizes to put together.

Enjoy,
- CHRISBO

I should be there. I hope. If I'm to go, I'll need a ride... but I think it's all good to go, I should make it. Everything has more or less been worked out, assuming no odd twists in fate get thrown my way.

*raises hand* 1.

[EDIT - Wait, wait, make that two. But that's if I get a ride.]

Last edited:
So, how was it? Who won? How many people showed? Who showed? Anything interesting happen? Give me the scoop.

Dunno. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend so I asked cattdreams to run it for me. Hey catt, how did it go?

Thanks,
- CHRISBO

Back