Toxic Snipe

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Professor Elm, Aug 12, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Professor Elm

Professor Elm Active Member

Pokemon (22)
    4 Crobat
    4 Golbat
    4 Zubat

3 Queen d
    2 Rina d
    3 Ran d

1 Toxicroak
    1 Croagunk

Energy (15)
    3 DRE
    12 Psychic

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums (23)
    4 Celios
    4 Holon Mentor
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Quick Ball
    3 Team Galactic's Wager
    3 Steven's Advice
    1 Scott

Pretty simple strategy.
    Get out T2 or T3 Crobat and poison the active.
    Then hit anything for 50, w/ the possibility of it goin back into the deck. If it hits the road and goes back to the deck drag up another Zubat/Golbat and abuse the Queen/Quick Ball so you can grab another Crobat fast.

You can usually get to where you have a fairly constant 40-50 snipe depending on what you flip.
    If your flips are bad, the deck can die fast w/o back up Queens for searching.

I haven't tested it, but it looks fun, and I may test it for BRs.
    It's pretty nice to snipe for 50 and then the active take a constant 20. VERY nice actually.

2. master1116

master1116 New Member

looks good to me. go for it. although some Windstorm might help if you wanna get rid of Cessation Crystals (to keep Toxicroak going). 2-3 sounds good.

-1 Wager
    -1 Mentor

+2 Windstorm

3. arcane

arcane New Member

hey, i was actually thinking about a deck just like this with queen d and crobat (especially after getting a crobat at prerelease), but yea, definitely up DRE to 4 i'd say. Also, absol ex seems fun here, moving damage from poison, golbat's 30 attack, and toxicroak's 30 as well... Oh maybe u might want to add some memory berries or soemthing in case u really don't want to take the risk of losing crobat just yet,

just some suggestions
    good luck

4. mila

mila New Member

i build a similar deck months ago.. when the dp2 spoilers just release :p, i recommend you to play with 4 mr mime, for the body.. so if you shuffle your crobat, go and stall with mime until you build another crobat and attack FTW!!, play 4 ER2, 4 Warp Point :)

and yes, i remember i play 2 memory berry, the golbat attack is so good too!

gl! nice deck.

5. Professor Elm

Thanks for comments guys.

My deck is crammed right now.

I want to fit in Memory berries and Windstorms (which I think should be staples) but I have no clue what to take out.

I really wanna keep the 3-2-3 Queen line, since it can stack its poke-powers.
    I may drop Toxicroak but I dunno.

6. Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason New Member

Tokicroak is too important. Take out two psychich and one mentor I think.

7. Professor Elm

I will think what to take out.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.