Track One Completed: SuperTyranitar's reports

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by supertyranitar, Dec 4, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. supertyranitar

supertyranitar New Member

Near the end of the week, I started testing one of the decks that was apart of the Go-Cart series, but also leaning on something else to play. I just decided that since my rogue was doing so much better, I'd start the Go-Cart season off!
    Upon arriving there, there's someone new that needs help. He tells me he just started, and needs a deck to play. He's got a starter deck, so with Erik's help, this new fellow gets into good shape. The two of us (more so Erik's idea) got him together a Typhlosion d/Gengar deck, just something that wouldn't be too hard to play. I get my deck sheet in, and be

Last edited: Dec 12, 2007
  2. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Yeah Zone is a tank good job my man beating all that Fire!!

3. hitmonchan93

hitmonchan93 New Member

Good job Mike. The Reynolds doesn't stand for 2nd. lol.

4. Jason

Jason New Member

Gj sir.

5. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

WTG Mike. I knew you would crack thru soon! See ya saturday.

Keith

6. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I thank you Mike for not keeping your deck a complete secret (see TRUK reports). I think what you are doing (Kart series or whatever it is called) is what makes this game great. You are taking a card (or series of cards) you like and working with it until it is really good and consistent. And you can do well with it because of how much time and effort you've put into it and how skilled you are in playing the game.

The bottom line is that you don't have the play the same deck that is winning everywhere to do well, and Mike is an example of that.

Great report and good job with your win. I hope your deck continues to treat you well in the future.

7. Shellshock929

Shellshock929 <a href="http://pokegym.net/gallery/browseimages.p

Way to go Mike! Congrats on winning, now hopefully you keep this up, cause we have faith in you! Another win for Team Rocket!

-Peter

8. spazcrackers

spazcrackers New Member

nice job bud,way to take another for the team.

-spaz

9. Adam Garcia

Adam Garcia New Member

ilu mike

WE BOTH WON ON SUNDAY ZING

10. ixidor89

ixidor89 New Member

Wait, so the whole deck is Magnezone/ Absol !?!?

Only you, Mike. Only you.

Good job!

11. supertyranitar

JohnnyBlaze: Thanks man, I'm still wondering how I was able to beat all the fire there!
    Hitmonchan93: rofl, heck yeah! Thanks man.
    Jason: Thanks! =D
    Lawman: Sure took me long enough though! Can't wait for Saturday, see ya there, and thanks!
    Prime: Thanks man. At first, I never thought I'd play this deck again after it wasn't doing too hot on Apprentice. After building it in real life was when it decided to work.
    Blastoise -shellshocker: Aww yeah man, you can count on me!
    Spazcrakers: You know it man. Thanks!
    Adam Garcia: So good at this game!
    Ixidor89: That's right. Just Magnezone/Absol alone. Crazy, ain't it? :lol: And thanks man!

12. ncpicachufan2000

ncpicachufan2000 New Member

I'm telling you man- it's the chain! :smile:

13. Shadow Zangoose

Shadow Zangoose New Member

You're sick. Where is the camera? Way to outrace everybody Mike!

14. Bobby

Bobby New Member

lolz 0mgz w3 r c1t1es winn3rz

15. supertyranitar

Ncpicachufan: It must be, let's hope it holds up this weekend!
    Shadow Zangoose: You know where the camera is...you know. Now, we gotta outrace everyone this weekend!
    PenguinMaster: Omgigglesnort, so good at this game!

16. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

Great job dude!!! As always it is just finding the right deck at the right time. Good luck this weekend.

17. eriknance

eriknance New Member

Way to step it up and get in the magneZONE buddy. Also, good for you on revealing your deck. That Absol is a beast.

18. supertyranitar

Feraligatr: Yeah, it always comes down to that, I just wish it could happen a little more often. XD Thanks!
    Eriknance: Thanks man. Absol is a mean little goat, that's for sure. I tried editing my post to put what the deck was before the report started, but had technical difficulties.

19. Ky00ber the III

Ky00ber the III New Member

Good read. Like the Magnezone usage.

Magnezone+Absol is pretty insane. LoL

20. FriedBlaziken

FriedBlaziken New Member

woah magnezone absol. good job!