Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Trade Me Kingdra Ex Or I Eat Your Children!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyranitar666

Yes, much like Mike Tyson, I enjoy the taste of Children. NOW TRADE ME YOUR KINGDRAS! List cards you would want for a Kingdra EX ( Multiples is best ) and I will hopefully have those for you in order to trade...Kingdra is a very sexy card, and I am attracted to its fins. So trade me them. Lots of them. Think of the children. The innocent children ;)

LMAO!!! I'd almost give you a Kingdra just for this post, but the smart guy in me says otherwise. Oh well :rolleyes:

Yes, I have 2 of them for trade. Check out my h/w list. LMK.

~Patriarch

Yay!

You are my hero. Just for that your 1st born gets immunity. Well, unless I'm like REALLY hungry and all. Than its all fair game. I'll check your trade list...I REALLY need these, as just like me and children, these things absolutely DEVOIR Blazikens. I think I can get alot of people here to vouch I am a good trader...wether they like me or not, they know I am good on my trades. (

Oh, no problem! Just a few refs from known boardies will do for me!

By the way, are you doing the reverse thing of what they did when Jesus was born (you know, where ALL the first-born boys were killed, or whatever? Something biblical...).

No, I'm just kinda hungry, and sparing more than one child is kinda counter productive to my hunger. Ask any of the mods on the site, they know me ( usually unfortunately ;) ) I'll see who I can get to offer a good reference for me tho. I usually have no qualms sending first, but I need the cards asap before the City Championships and waiting the travel time is not productive for me lol. I figure everyone will definitely fulfill their end of a trade as well, they have to think of the children. Usually I threaten kitties and small puppies, but i dont have a taste for them today. Plus they squirm alot. I'll PM you my address and stuff too...lemme know when ya get a reference for me...

Got a Reverse Holo TV Reporter? Trainer A (Brock) Deck?

I do NOT have Trainer Deck A, nor a RH TV Reporter YET. My friend is getting a box...he may get it. It will be for trade if I get one. As for my trade list...argh, I have to type one up soon. I prefer people ask me for what they want straight up.

Got blazis, Shedinjas, 'Quazas, and/or Oracles? Lmk.

Last edited:
Tyranitar666 said:
How about 1 Foil Shedninja, 1 RH Shedninja, 4 Desert Shaman and an Exp Gengar for both of them?

Maybe...I'm in more urgent need of Blazis and Oracles, though. Got them? LMK and the sort (for god's sake, what does that mean?! ^^"")

These are two more urgent modifications of the deal (note: my end stays the same, so I won't post it):

-DEAL A:

2 Shedinja
3 Oracle

-DEAL B:

2 Blaziken Firestarter (I know you have a lot o' these! Please??? ^^"")

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back