Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tsd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajax

Ok, I have 2 TSDs:
My Highest wants are Cresselia Lv. X, Darkrai Lv. X non tin, Gardevoir Lv. X, and any MD Lv. Xs.
My Middle wants are Pachirisus, Togekiss, and Claydols.
My low wants are any other Lv. Xs, holo DP4 Japan (MD) cards, rare candies, and celios network,
as well as any DRE or RH playable supporters.
Rules: I will look at everybodies offers over an exteded period of time, I will most likely only trade one TSD to one person unless the offer is amazing, and I wil not send first, as I dont want people making fake offers and getting it for free. I will PM you if I find your deal attractive, and If you post something here, you cannot take away from it. I want offers, not what you have on my wants. Thank you, and Offer away.

I have Togekiss, Claydol, Celio's, DREs and Rare Candies as well as RH supporters.

LMK if we can work something out. I will however not send first, i have 48 refs, if that isn't trustworthy i don't know what is.

i have cressy x and darkrai x up for trade
i need 2 tsd fast

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i have a lot of celios, rare candy, and some rh supporters

sorry for double posting

Last edited:
Mudkip, I like the Darkrai and Cresselia X, as well as your Pachirisu GE and however many Celios and Candies you would trade. LMK what we can work out with those cards.

To everyone, remember, if you do not want to abide by my rules than please do not post.

Kirstin, I do not want DP5, I want DP4 (night dashing) sorry

well first of all i have 1 celios for trade and i have 2 rare candy for trade

i willl trade the cressy and darkrai x

i also have 1 dre and 1 RH tgm, rare candy, and other GE stuff

Would you do the Darkrai Lv. X, Cresselia Lv.X, 2 Candie, 1 Celios, 1 DRE, and 1 Pachi for the 2 TSD?

i don't really want to trade the dre since it is my only one

PS: would you trade the 2 tsd without cressy x (just wondering)

so-

my:
cressy x
darkrai x
2 candy
1 celios

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

your:
2 tsd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.