1 Mr Stone
3 Night Maintenance
1 Time-Space Distortion
3 Plus Power
4 ER2
1 Strength Charm

11 Grass
4 DRE

STRATEGY: T2 iPod (Tunes). Plenty of disruption, retrieval, search, and speed. Enjoy.

Last edited:
At least its more of a deck than mario. I would max tgb becasue they only way you can win is to throw down a cess and win at rps

Eh... never been a fan of bugs. Or mulligans. Other than that, I dont think anyone should underestimate Krickitune's attack or speed. After all, you can put pokemon to sleep too.

darn, u are so good at deck names :frown: :biggrin:

CB is a good play. after u out speed ur opponent, they will try to recover w scramble or DRE. CB makes that impossible, which is neat.

fragnito: I had Battle Frontier, but took it out since Cessation does the same thing, and anyway, ran out of room.

TyFreak: Yeah, I can see the advantage, so it looks like a tossup between ER2 and Crystal Beach/Scott

I'd ax 2 Grass energy, 14 should be more than enough and you also run Mr. Stone. From there, I'd probably up the Castaway. Also, Steven's Advice is somewhat counter-productive; as your goal is to be attacking and KOing Turn 2, the idea is that they won't be building a large bench so early on. So in place of Steven's, I'd go with straight draw like TV Reporter or Island Hermit.

Thanks Neo: I took out 1 Grass (for now) and added 1 Castaway (makes sense). Also replaced Steven's with Island Hermit (made sense as well).

I heard about this deck and thought that it SCREAMED Mentor. I mean, T1: 1 active Kricketot and a Celio's get out Kricketune. Attach energy. T2: Play MENTOR and get 2-3 more Kricketot for T2 80-70 for 2 energy. Sound awesome?

Oh. You're playing Great and Quick Balls. They are OK but can only get 1 out at a time. Maybe just add in 1-2 Mentor.

This is very close to what I'm playing with. I''m beginning to think Crystal Beach is essential so a T2 Candied Stage 2 (this will happen alot with all the mulligans) will be able to counterattack with DRE and/or Scramble. Dropping the 4 DRE for Crystal Beach should be easy enough. Copycat can be used to decent effect early game (because of the mulligans) or after a loss with Team Galactic's Wager. This deck just seems to be missing a game altering tech, but I can't see anything out there that fits the bill.

But it's hard to choose between CB and DRE. W CB u disturb them, but then u lose the important late game DRE. Most of my games ended because kric doesnt have the resources to recover.

Nice list, pretty much all bases covered, similar to what I'd play. I prefer a little bit more "direct" focus, 1-2 Dual Balls, 2 Bebe/Elm and a 4th Night Maintenance just to make it uber consistent but this is very good anyway.

It's pretty good except IMO you don't need ER2. I would much rather max out on some eccencial stuff like TGW which is a must. Also if you have any more TSD iwould put up to 3 in

Thanks guyz. If I take out ER2, I'd likely put in another Celio's, 2 Bebe, and either another Plus Power or Night Maintenance.

If yo utake out the ER2, why not put in 1 Celio, 2 SSu, 1 Plus Power... I think SSU could help you out in here.. I know it is a flip, but hey, it could be worth it!

Do like the Name though... Should Change it to iPodz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back