Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Typhlosion Lv.X & Lost Manipulator

PokePockets

Just an interesting idea i had.

Typhlosion Lv.X HP 130 :fire:
Level-Up:put on your active Typhlosion

:ppowr:Flames of Fury
Once during your turn, you may search your discard pile for as many :fire: energy cards as you like and attach them to Typhlosion. You cannot use more than 1 Flames of Fury Poke-Power per turn

:fire::fire::fire::fire:-Lost Hellcutter
Discard all energy cards attached to Typhlosion. Select 1 of your opponent's pokemon, that pokemon is now Knocked Out, instead of discarding those cards, put those cards into the Lost Zone. Typhlosion does 100 damage to its self, then remove Typhlosion Lv.X from Typhlosion and put it into the Lost Zone. You cannot use an attack called Lost Hellcutter during your next turn.

Lost Manipulator
Trainer

Select 1 card from your Lost Zone and put it into your hand. You cannot use this card if you already have another Lost Manipulator in your discard pile.

I think Typhlosion should do 130 damage to itself. This is a nice card, but I think a lot of people would simply put on Thyphlosion X in order to quickly do ultimate damage, then it would disappear. Is it simply an extra knock out for the cost of 4 energy?

Chansey:For the most part yes, but i am also taking into account that you use the Typhlosion from MT underneath, which doesn't make it too bad. It can be used to level up, hit yourself for a lot, but then score a crucial KO to send a big hitter to the Lost Zone, while sending yourself to the Lost Zone. You could play 2 Lv.X if you want to, perhaps you happen to play 1 Lost Manipulator in your deck, heh

Elekid:Look above, that's pretty much the whole reason

Sure there is, with Lost Manipulator you get 1 card back, and unless you play a card that gets Trainers from the discard pile (which is highly unlikely) then you only end up getting back 1 card per game

Back