4 Holon's Castform
3 Chikorita d
2 Bayleef MT
3 Meganium d
3 Cyndaquil d
2 Quilava d
3 Typhlosion MT
1 Typhlosion d
1 Mew* d/Mewtwo*(Mew just allows you to easily OHKO anything [W] Weak, and doesn't demand being charged back up)
1 Mew d POP5
1 Rayquaza ex d

11 Energy
11 Fire

26 Trainers
4 Holon Mentor
4 Rare Candy
4 Celio's Network
4 TV Reporter
3 Windstorm
2 Castaway
2 Strength Charm
1 Buffer Piece
1 Time-Space Distortion
1 Night Maintenance

Original Idea thought of by EDITED: Dom
-1 CARD

It's very similar to an R-Gon, but it uses Typhlosion's ability to pull back Energy from the discard over Delta Supply. That being said, time to list what is used in what matchup...

Infernape: Obviously, keep Megs on the bench here. Typhlosion d works well(Shady, 70 w/ Charm, tails on burn hopefully FTW), Mew d w/ Charm doesn't even need Castform to OHKO, and Mew*d takes out everything in their deck.

Meganium/Gatr: Try to keep Typhlosion attacking to get rid of DREs and dREs and Scrambles while you 2HKO. Fairly even, but using Typhlo keeps Megs from coming up willingly.

R-Gon: Again, fairly even, but Typhlosion allows you to get rid of Castforms, so you have an upper hand there.

Lucario Varients: Whether it be Machamp or Rampardos or Empoleon, Typhlosion d seems made for this matchup. Easily OHKOing Lucario, Lucario LV. X, and giving serious hurt to Machamp (Mews love him too because of Revenge). Rampardos can be fairly easily handled, Megs can soften him up, take 70, and you attach and KO with Megs. Meganium handles Empoleon extremely well.

Empoleon Varients: Meg d all the way, and Typhlo can discard Scrambles.

Electivire: Meganium kills off Vire extremely well with a Charm.

Kricketune: Just setup 2 Typhlosions and you win.

Any and all help is appreciated!

Last edited:
You potentially have 26 ENERGY????

-2 Fighting
-2 Fire

+4 Holon FF

Get rid of Weakness against Water decks for Typho and go through resistance on Metal deck if you have to attack with typho d

Worried about the Castform start for you with Riolu OHKOing it along with in Mirror Match Megs OHKOing it! GL!

I like it but need more synergy.

No Danny...that's 11 Energy Total, all of those 11 Energies are Fire. I haven't tested this yet, but the more I look at it, it does look extremely clunky, but, I'll see how it does soon.

That is why when your old you should not reply so late in the night!!

It is clunky... Meg goes so well with other cards! GL at BR!

Nope, original idea thought of by Dom Jordan, I posted a better version of this eons ago.

Its decent, but you seem to be falling into the same trap of most people this season, thinking 4 Mentor is a consistent enough means of finding basics. It isn't.

I don't think that 4 Mentor is any comparison to the consistancy that we had last season with being able to max Trans and potentially max Mentor without any worries. This is simply an idea, I probably won't play it for BRs, it's mainly for fun.

No cards that can obtain Rayquaza ex makes me sceptical of its point? Either dead draw or a lucky topdeck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back