Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Tyranitar Prime Deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu_Pop

OMG IT'S ANOTHER TYRANITAR DECK!!!!! SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!

Here's the list that I have so far

3-3-3 Tyranitar Prime (UL51-UL38-Prime)
2-2 Umbreon UD
4 Spiritomb AR
1-1-1 Nidoqueen (TM-TM-RR)
2 Uxie RR
1 Azelf RR

3 Broken Time-Space
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Rare Candy
2 Warp Point
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
2 Seeker
1 Twins
1 Palmer's Contribution

4 DCE
2 Rescue Energy
4 Special Dark
3 Basic Dark
1 Psychic

Basic Strategy is that Spiritomb provides early disruption and a trainer lock while you get set up with Tyranitars and Umbreon. Umbreon is good for most Stage 2 decks and SP Lv.X's and helps add to the stall. Ideally, you'd want to have T-Tar with a belt and at least 1 Sp. Dark on it, giving it's "Power Claw" ability the power of 90-100 (1-2 SP Dark) and the ability to OHKO most stage 1 and SP Basics. In case of larger opponents, "Megaton Tail" has the power of 150-160 and can pretty much OHKO anything except the mirror or a Tank (Steelix Prime, Torterra, etc.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

~Stu-Pop~

do this:
-2/2 Umbreon
-1 Psychic
-4 Spiritomb (I would only use Spiritomb in T-tar if it has Vileplume UD, if you want a Tyraniplume deck just tell me.)
-1 Pupitar

+4 Sableye
+1 Collector
+1/1/1 T-tar Prime
+1 Rare Candy
+1 Warp Point

@ Scepltile King: Pupitar Sf is nice and would be nice for most T-tar decks but Pupitar UL if better. I wouldn't use Pupitar SF that much

^Hmmmmmmm I'm not sure if thats really needed. There is not many decks that run Pokemon that have up to 150 HP

I choose sableye over tomb. And the nidoqueen line is to slim.

-4 spiritomb | Sableye
-1 psychic energy | uneded
-1 twins | 1 is not consistant
+1-0-1 nidoqueen | need more
+1 rare candy | need more
+3 sableye | Setup

Use Pupitar SF, doesn't get Garchomp Sniped.
Bare in mind he said he said he's planning to lock early on, so Spiritomb is the best for doing this, and allows you to evolve early on in the game.

Can I ask does Nidoqueen actually help this deck or is it just restore HP for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back