2 Windstorm
4 Celio’s Network
2 Moonlight Stadium
4 Rare Candy

Energy (12)
4 Special Dark
2 Scramble
6 Basic Dark

Strat: Turn 1 active sneasel and bench Larvitar.....attach energy to Larvitar and end turn....
Turn 2 evolve into weavile and rare candy to Tyranitar MT, use weavile's first attack to attach two special dark to tyranitar MT
Turn 3 try to discard a basic dark and then get mantine d onto the bench and use its power to get the basic energy onto the deck and bomb 120-140

I have also added a Tyranitar d as a tech since grass type like Sceptile DP4 and Leafeon LvX are becoming popular and I can also do like mantine d's power then crush draw to increase speed

Castform is a Holon Mentor searchable electrode

I use delta basics for the tyranitar line to in case if i have a castform start, i can still draw.......

Last edited:
Tyranatar d isn't legal anymore, nor is holon's electrode or the holon supporters.
If you want an unlimited deck, I can help, but you might want to make it legal.

Ttar d is still legal in modified play. But honestly, its really slow, double weakness is deadly. I gave up on Ttar a long time ago.

If you want to go unlimited, title your thread as such. DS-on is just limiting your card pool without any reason. Best of luck!

Ttar d is still legal in modified play. But honestly, its really slow, double weakness is deadly. I gave up on Ttar a long time ago.

If you want to go unlimited, title your thread as such. DS-on is just limiting your card pool without any reason. Best of luck!

You're probably thinking of the DF :lightning one, while the one in the deck is probably meant to be the DS :fire:/:metal: one (because he mentioned Crush Draw).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back