4 Oak
4 Super Potion
4 Gust Of wind
4 Super Energy Removal
3 Pokemon Trader
3 Professor Elm's Training Method
3 Switch
2 Town Volunteers

Well, here is the unlimited deck of my choice. Strategy here is Power up Kingdra and Zangoose to attack and keep Muk on the bench to Stop all powers. Zangoose is for atacking powerhouses like other Kingdras and Charizards and Kingdra is for anything that it can attack :lol:

R U Sure?

Pokemon 17
3 Horsea
3 Seadra
3 Kingdra
2 Zangoose
2 Grimer
2 Muk
2 Cleffa

Thats an odd choice of pokemon, I've never seen that b4. What Kingdra do you use? You need Cleffa in Unlimited. 3/3 Muk isnt nessecary. The more you have its just a easier prize for GOW Mewtwo Ex.

Energy 16
12 Water
4 DCE

You dont need gras. It takes 3 to power up Muk anyway, 4 wasn't going to do much good. Muk should just be on the bench while your doing your own damage.

Trainers
4 Oak
4 Computer Search
2 Trader
2 Pokemon Fan Club
3 Gold Berry

You should d the rest w/ playtesting. PETM is a bad card in Unlimited, there are a lot of better cards. Like you didnt use any Computer Search.

In unlimited, it doesn't look lie this deck will stand up against any of the major arch types.

Slowking/Sneasel > Your Deck
Mewtwo Ex/Pichu> Your Deck
Plasma> Your Deck
Haymaker> Your Deck
Rain Dance> Your Deck

You deck looses to these b/c they are faster, and they all have various methods of denial. Pokemon Tower + Plasma or Energy Absorbtion would really kill your deck.

ok, first thing's first.................. are u talking about the neo 3 kingdra??????

i pray that you are...........

i'm tired so let me know which kingdra and i'll get back to u on it

hmmm...

-=18 Pokemon=-
3 Horsea (Smoke Screen, Retaliate, or Reverse Thrust)
3 Seadra (Water Arrow or Mud Splash)
3 Kingdra (Neo 3 or EX)
2 Grimer (Fossil)
2 Muk (Fossil)
2 Scyther (duh!!!!)
2 Cleffa (could use Eek, you'll see, but Eeeeeek is better over all)
1 Pichu (Zzap, yes it will hit Muk, but... wait and see...

-=14 Energy=-
8 Water
2 Recycle
4 Double Colorless

-=27 Trainers=-
4 Oak
4 Pokemon Center
4 Gust Of wind
4 Super Energy Removal
4 Oracle
3 Bill/Erika
3 Switch
1 Town Volunteers
1 High Pressure System

Oracle is so much better than Comp Search when played right. With little Eek Cleffa, this deck would have 9 cards to combo with them. Without, it has 7... pretty good... best combo is Oracle Oak. That is just BROKEN. any 2 cards plus 5 more for discarding a habnd you didnt want/need.

Pichu in Muk??? Yep!!!! This is one reason why Centers come handy, Plus is a good early gamer if you see Powers right off. You can hit Muk up to 3 times with Zzap (maybe more, I think it has 70 HP, but havent played it in like forever...) then heal the damage.

Scyther over Goose.. Free retreater, no worry on Sprout Tower/Unown N.

I would still use Neo 3 Kingdra. Its ER attack is great anti steal, this decks only real weakness. I would say a Tyrouge or 2 to counter Lightning, but then you would have to rename the deck!!! lol.

I have never made a Kingdra unlimited deck, could be interesting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back