Plasma (w) vs Plasma

Top 4:

Plasma vs Plasma(w)
Plasma vs Blastoise (w)

Top 2:

Plasma (w) vs Blastoise

1st - Robert Kinbrum
2nd - Sami Sekkoum

In top 4 the guy who was playing Sami was 1 game up and was about to KO the third Squirtle in a row to what was almost assuredly certain victory. He then played a Skyla, and then played an N later on the same turn and autolossed the game for shuffling his hand into his deck, owch :eek:

They had cameras up, which were linked to monitors so we could see at the event, but I'm not sure if they'll be uploading it, and if so I have no clue where.

In top 4 the guy who was playing Sami was 1 game up and was about to KO the third Squirtle in a row to what was almost assuredly certain victory. He then played a Skyla, and then played an N later on the same turn and autolossed the game for shuffling his hand into his deck, owch :eek:

Slight edit to this, he played a Colress, not an N.

Also the same guy was in top cut of last years nationals, I think this also happened in top 4 but I'm not sure on that, he get's a game loss for not putting his prizes out.

I was part of the staff. I enjoyed it so much! Everyone loved my first name.

I would like to thank Ian who accepted me as part of the staff. He offered me this wonderful chance.
Also Jane, for her help and for carrying me from the inn. The other judges helped me gaining more experience in judging. Everybody else for the staff which I didn't interacted to, thanks to them I was able to focus on judging so they deserve it also. The "American Triad" (now a Quartet with the new guy from VGC) were so funny. Thanks to everyone!

Anyone know about juniors?

[DEL]Not sure whether it was Omar or Khalil that won, both were in top 4, and I'm pretty sure one of them won it. Either way, pretty sure Plasma won it.[/DEL]

Nevermind, I was given some bad info at nats then :/

Last edited:
Back