Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Ultra Scratched Reverse Holos

Crosplat

I recently purchased 4 reverse holo Blisseys off of ebay. I bought them for $3.99 in mint condition. They were shipped crammed into one toploader and were insanely scratched. I believe that in their current, far from mint, state they are worth $0.99. What is your estimate on their value?

I assume that you were going to play them so it doesn't really do much, but you definitely have the right to be displeased. Since blissey really isn't a collectible card, but more of a playable one, it should only lower the value by about $1.50.

Trust me, those new reverse holos get scratched up really badly even with sleeves on when you play them.

Play value and collectable value are two different amounts. Rare candys are usually uncommons. And for a collector, they are worth maybe .75. But to someone who plays the TCG, they are worth a considerable amount more.

These were really for trading to people at league, and now that they are not mint they are practically worthless.

These were really for trading to people at league, and now that they are not mint they are practically worthless.

Well, if I saw someone with beat up Blisseys I'd take them; I think most people would too. By no means worthless!

Nice try Jason!

Blissey are still deck cards so just ask the seller to refund like $1 or $2 for each damaged card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give the seller bad feedback.

people like you make all abay buyers look bad.

before leaving feedback, contact the seller and let them know the cards did not arrive in minr condition. they should be able to help you if they are in any way concerned about their reputation.

you failed to read the strikethru properly THERAGETHOY... i said 18 not 10 but the line is crossed out xD

Give the seller bad feedback.

That is 100% not the way to do it. If you just blindly give negative feedback before contact them, that is gonna just lead to a mess for both parties. I would first email them, to see if they will remedy the situation. If they wont or refuse to, then I would be okay leaving Negative Feedback. However, if they are willing to fix it, I couldnt justify leaving negative feedback.

JMO,
Drew

I received a very sarcastic reply email from the seller, which basically stated that he believed there was no way in the world four reverse holos in one toploader, without penny sleeves could arrive in nonmint condition.

I received a very sarcastic reply email from the seller, which basically stated that he believed there was no way in the world four reverse holos in one toploader, without penny sleeves could arrive in nonmint condition.

Well, then I would be thinking about leaving negative feedback. However, if you havent recieved feedback from them, I would be wary. Some sellers, actually wait to leave feedback. I think anyone who plays cards will tell you shoving 4 cards into 1 toploader is gonna result in bad things for the cards.

JMO,
Drew

Like stated above , before leaving negative feedback try to contact them and ,from your reply, you did and got nowhere sooo if anything leave a neutral feedback and say that cards where not mint and package poorly. Maybe even email the seller back and tell them if they don't replace them you will be doing exactly what I mentioned above.

Ardoptres - Just like the trading forum you are giving false information....Please! If you are going to try help be more descriptive and helpful all around.

Thanks,pokemonmike

Back