Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

(Un)Official 2010 Worlds Championships Updates

Hagrid23

Good morning from the Hilton Waikaloa Village in beautiful Hawaii. The Grinder is over so we're starting a new thread for the Main Event. I will be providing updates over the next two days from the Hive (computer center) here in the Grand Ballroom.

The Pokemon Company International (TPCi) has set up multiple official news feeds and we will be coordinating with them to make sure you have access to as much information as we can provide for those of you that couldn't join us here on the Big Island. The official Worlds web site (http://www.pokemonworldchampionships.com/2010/) will be providing official standings for the main event along with photos, videos, and news releases throughout the next three days.

Twitter fans can follow the events at http://twitter.com/pokemonworlds.

You can also catch video updates on Youtube at http://www.youtube.com/pokemonworlds.

As always please don't ask me about decks being played because I have no info on that nor can I see the individual matches.

Good Morning!
Here in Italy we are all ready to follow you and update with results by our friends.

Good luck to everyone!

Thank you for all the you are doing Hagrid. I am really excited to see what happens.

The playerts are filing in for the Opening Ceremony. We'll have numbers up soon after we enter the last of the late check-ins.

5th through 8th Place

A scholarship award worth $1,500 (Click here for scholarship details and restrictions)
36 booster packs from the next upcoming Pokémon TCG expansion
Cool Pokémon World Championships commemorative items
A customized Pokémon Nintendo DSi XL!
9th through 16th Place
A scholarship award worth $1,000 (Click here for scholarship details and restrictions)

17th through 32nd Place

what's up with this, no prizes for 9 t/m 16 ??? ;P

Uh....read again :)

5th through 8th Place

A scholarship award worth $1,500 (Click here for scholarship details and restrictions)
Cool Pokémon World Championships commemorative items
9th through 16th Place
A scholarship award worth $1,000 (Click here for scholarship details and restrictions)

17th through 32nd Place

what's up with this, no prizes for 9 t/m 16 ??? ;P

Here are the number of players going into Round one:

Masters: 115
Seniors: 89
Juniors: 85

So that's seven rounds, Top 16 for all age groups. The players are getting seated and setting up.

We will be doing a featured match again this year on the main stage. Round 1 will feature Austrian SR National champion Samuel Z versus Finish SR National champion Karri M.

Last edited:
Back