Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Unable to post .TRN file

TrainerJL

I am unable to upload a TRN file. It fails with an error that the POP ID for a new player belongs to another TO. It looks like it takes the first round, except for the player who got a bye. The opponent ID is 0. I'm wondering if this is the problem. What ID should the Bye player's opponent have?

John,
The player that is paired against a real person who gets a Bye is 0. I'm betting that the offending POP ID is the same that we ran in to with the Independence, OH CC. It's nothing you're doing, a TO hasn't turned in a POP ID that they assigned. 3 ways around this:
1 - Find out who the TO in question is (you'll get their POP ID next to yours on the submission screen) and work it out with them
2 - Email a copy of the TRN file to [email protected]
3 - Send some type of media to POP directly via snail mail

Could be...

DaytonGymLeader said:
John,
The player that is paired against a real person who gets a Bye is 0. I'm betting that the offending POP ID is the same that we ran in to with the Independence, OH CC. It's nothing you're doing, a TO hasn't turned in a POP ID that they assigned. 3 ways around this:
1 - Find out who the TO in question is (you'll get their POP ID next to yours on the submission screen) and work it out with them
2 - Email a copy of the TRN file to [email protected]
3 - Send some type of media to POP directly via snail mail

I think you're right - it looks like the ID is the one you e-mailed me. I guess I'll try #2, above. Thanks!

BTW, Is there any way to find out who a TO is if I know the POP ID?

Not that I've found. I don't have any record of that POP ID ever showing up in any events that we've run. You may want to include that in the email you submit to POP.

Back