Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Uncut Sheet Prices

Fossil- $50 each roughly
Base- if you mean the test Base ones which were showcased a while ago then $10-15 is what they have been selling for but you will need to find someone with them first. Price will probably go up too.
Machamp- unsure
Jungle- only ever seen a Vaporeon/Khangaskhan sell and it went for around $100

No way DJ do not be giving false info on things you dont know about.

Im the uncut card sheet collector i have about 35 sheets and counting ok if anyone should give advice on this its me.
This is my jurisdiction.
The fossil sheet is about 15-25 bucks assuming if its MINT it might go for 45-50 maybe a little more if it really is MINT and i mean MINT.
The reason why the fossil sheet is so low is because its always online on ebay/craigslist or some other site.Its way to common.
Im always searching for sheets and that is always in my face that fossil.

The machamp sheet about $50-$85 but then again it all depends on the condition and who your buying from.

The jungle sheet vaporeon/kangaskhan maybe the same as machamp

The base which DJ know nothing about saying its $15 is not worth $15 its worth alot more DJ only said that to insult my item and devalue it because im the only one on pokegym that we know of as of now who owns this sheet.

The base with clefable/raichu i would say $60-75.

DJ you had no right to say what the sheet is worth ok i might have gotten the test sheet for $15 but theres a reason why i got it.The reason why i got it for that price is because the seller wanted it to go to a collector who would appreciate it and not someone who would just resell to make profit.
That is why he sold me 10 of those test sheets.

The original owner had 11 he sold me 10 and sold someone else 1,the reason why he sold 1 to someone else is so that way not all of them went to 1 person he wanted at least one to go to someone else to make it fair.He dident want it to be a monopoly so it went to me and someone else.

The other buyer wanted to buy more but the seller told him that I would get the 10 sheets because i am a collector and he knows it would be best with me.

When the other owner (other than me) put it up on ebay trying to ask for 6k the orginal owner contacted me and told me he was upset at the other person because he dident want him to sell to make profit he wanted a trusted owner/collector.
He said he regrets selling number 11 to someone else and said that if he could turn back time he would sell me number 11 and not the other guy.

Now the other guy sold it over the summer he was asking for 6k but sold it for less off of ebay.
I dont know how much he got but im sure he got something he wanted because he settled for lower than
6k.
I dont know how much he sold it for but he wouldent have sold it for less then what he paid.
He paid the same price i did about 15-25 dollars something like that.

The original owner knew from day one what he was talking about he had them for 10 years. He dident care about the money all he cared about was the sheets went to a good home and dident get exploited by
being resold and resold and resold again and again for profit.

He told me himself that hes glad that i still have all 10 sheets and said that he should have sold number 11 to me because he knows i wouldent resell them.

Honestly i think what really got the original owner upset was the guy who was trying to sell number 11stole his pics and put it online.

The guy who had number 11 should have taken his own pics and not the pics of the original owner.

I dont know how much these sheets are really worth because the other guy who did make profit dident say how much of a profit.

But just because me and the other guy bought it for 15-25 does not mean thats the set value of it it mean we just bought it for that price.

If some kid sold a trophy card for 5 bucks does that mean its worth 5 bucks maybe maybe not maybe it just means someone just so happend to buy it for 5 bucks that doesent me it set the value.

Look at the past stories, the original winners/owners of trophy cards sold them for a few hundred maybe even less now that everyone knows there true worth they are no thousands.

So maybe the card was first sold for $150-200 but today its sold for 4k and up.

Not one sale makes the value of something it just happend to sell at "that price" at "that time" what ever price and whenever that maybe.

Myself and the other guy are very fortunate to have owned it because it is a beautiful sheet and i honestly think he should have kept it and not sold number 11 because money comes and goes but something as beautiful as that sheet is rare.

I rather take something rare then something common as money anyday.This is why i dont sell my sheets.

Also lets not forget the other guy who did sell his only put it up on ebay after pokepop put the news article about my sheets.So he stole the orginal buyers pics, advertise that the sheet that was on my pokegym news article written by pokepop "can now be purchaed on ebay for anyone to buy."
So he took advantage of the article and told people they can buy the sheet on ebay if they want a chance to own it.
So that was pretty messed up stealing the original owners pics and taking advantage of my article to make a profit.

But whats worse is he wanted to cut up the cards and sell them individually.
Me and the other guy got it for $15-25 but the other guy sold his for less than 6k i dont know how much exactly my guess might be a couple- few K because he was dead set on getting every penny he can for the sheet.

@the collector if you want to see my sheets you can find it here
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40946835@N04/
click on the other pages to see more.
There are more sheets i havent taken pics of this just covers about 29-30 of my sheets i own about 35 now so about 5 are missing but some of the 5 i already own so maybe 2 or 3 are new.

If you see on the test print article that pokepop wrote he said "One of our members, crazypokemon, who specializes in uncut Pokemon card sheets..."
so if you have anymore questions about sheets feel free to contact me via email or PM

Last edited:
Not giving false info.
Last time I saw a Fossil sheet given a number value it was by PokePop and he said $50-100, and that wasn't too long ago. If thats changed then i will accept that but until Pop or someone gives me new info, I'll take that as my price. Crazy, we all remember the time when we found that other forum where you were lying about the value of sheets to make people sell, and when we called you out on it all the posts were deleted.
I said unsure for machamp so I'll take your word for it.
Jungle, as I said I've only seen one sell and it went for around $100.

As for the test ones. 11 have sold. All 11 went for around $10-15.
In the OP it was specifically asked what they had been going for.
I know that if more show up then he would probably have to pay more, I even said that in my reply.
No false info there.

I don't know a value of the Base Set sheet with the Clefable etc. so I can't pass judgement on that.

And collector, as I mentioned before, crazy was caught by another member lying about the value of sheets that someone owned in order to get them to sell it to him cheaply (not on this forum, it was found when trying to find sales history for sheets) and as soon as we mentioned it to him all the posts were deleted.

I'm not saying I'm the most knowledgeable on sheets, far from it.
But I would suggest that if you have any questions about them, keep them to the forums where you can get a wide range of opinions and info from alot of members rather than specifically just talking to crazy.

Last edited:
waynegg why did you come here just to spam,either say something nice or dont say anthing at all.seriously learn some manners.:rolleyes:

But the prices i gave are true pokepop sells things top dollar,not to insult him want to make that very clear that im not insulting him but he does ask for top dollar for alot of items.In fact thats what all sellers do because thats business they gotta make a profit:thumb:Maybe 1 or 2 items he asked for normal price for things but most of the time it is top dollar.
But i understand that he needs money to go on the road for those tournaments gas money is not cheap so it is understandable he would try to get as much money as possible for things.

Not to mention he can ask for top dollar and get away with it because of his name,after all hes pokepop so if he says so then you must go with what he says.
Which is great for him a popular name can go along way like ebirdman or brianjapan.

But also he is really smart usually when he sells things for top dollar its only because he does not need to sell it really,if he did need to sell it he would probably sell it cheaper if he really needed the money right away.so he can either keep it and cash it in later during a rainy day or ask top dollar now to have extra change so pokepop is smart he knows what hes doing.If he really did need money like most people they would take any price he could get so thats pretty smart he dont care if he keeps it or sells it for a price hes asking, either way he knows how to win.

But the prices i gave is normal price i am honest when i gave the prices.
The fossil is the cheapest one around and i laugh my but off everytime i see someone spend hundred(s) of dollars because they are very cheap they are always in circulation.

Also Dj if your gonna jump down my throat "for trying to make the sheet value less" and say dont trust me then you gotta be fair and say dont trust pokepop.
I am a collector
pokepop is a seller and a collector
so if your gonna completly disregard to what i say for being on my side to win when it comes to sheets and you say i cant be trusted because im only in it for myself then you gotta say the same for pokepop.

Im a buyer/collector hes a seller/collector so you either trust both of us or dont trust both of us because buyers/collector/sellers do think of themselves you cant trust one over the other because if you do you will be misguided and wrong.

I can say there cheap because i wanna deal
pokepop can ask for a high price to make a nice profit so as you can see you cant really trust neither of us if you really think about it.
Its your choice if you do or not but i dont suggest trusting one or the other you either trust both or dont trust both.

by the way whats DJ and waynegg doing here anyway you have no business with sheets the only people who should be here is me pokepop and maybe 1 or 2 others who know about sheets.

You guys hate when i talk about sheets or sheet talking but yet you guys come here a thread about sheets.
You either like sheets or you dont, make up your mind.
If you guys have no business here then dont give advice.
Dj you still shouldent have gave advice based on what you heard and what someone told you.Only people who have experience being involved in sheets should give the advice.

what you should have said DJ was "you should ask crazypokemon because he knows about this stuff but also ask pokepop to have more than one opinion,if it helps i bought my fossil sheet awhile ago for about $100"
thats what you should have said.That would be more appropriate your trying to help but at the same time you made it clear you dont know for sure.
Instead you say well base was $15 fossil is 50 blah blah blah.
You talked as if you knew for sure what your talking about.
So if pokepop did say 50 then let me or pokpop say that to The collector, not take what we say and pretend like you know what your talking about.

Fossil for 50 is only if it is MINT what i mean mint is if they are still in its original packaging
kaybee had a package box for it, those that are still in those are $50. Those that are just sheets are considerably less.

Next time DJ dont give advice about sheets because you dont have enough sheets to give advice,you could have told him what you paid as to help him a little more and or tell him to contact pop and me but you gave solid price ranges.Even if pop did say 50 not to long ago it might have changed since then in which case pop should say "well it was 50 but now its... based on the current times.

Also waynegg dont come here if your not gonna be any help at all and I dont appreciate you quoting me and screwing it up.
Dont spam this thread.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure PokePop doesn't run a selling business.
Every time I've seen him give prices they have been fair, and not "top dollar" which is another way of saying "rip-off".

Also, PokePop has been in this game since the very beginning. He has been a Head Judge at many big events. And he pretty much runs the gym.
You're an egotistical guy who's been banned more times than I can remember.

If Pop or another high up person back-ups your values I'll believe them since they have nothing to gain, whereas you are always desperate to get cheap sheets.

I would like to appologise to the OP for whats going on here since it's not helping you at all but hopefully someone else will come in to give you a solid answer.

I dident say rip off i say that he can sell for top dollar because of his name.

look at ebay for example if someone have 0 feedback the first few items are cheap because they are no one but if someone sold the same item and theyhave 100% feedback and thousands of sales and is a powerseller they can sell the same item for top price.
He does sell items on ebay the not so everyday items he can ask for top pricebecause his name is familiar which is great for him.
I dident say hes ripping people off do not put words in my mouth DJ.
I said what he's doing is smart i am trying to go for my buisness major and what he does at most times is a good business move i like that alot.
What i said about pokepop is not a insult i knew people would think that but its not its actually a compliment in a way at least from where i stand as a future business man.It is a smart move.I applaud pop like i said he knows how to win either way:clap:

Oh great... Golem is back with his preciouses... :rolleyes:

Tsk. I'd have though better of you Wayne.

Calling poor crazypokemon Golem.

Golem is a big rock Pokemon.

You're thinking of Gollum. :rolleyes:

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I dident say rip off i say that he can sell for top dollar because of his name.

But when he gave the Fossil valuation he wasn't trying to sell one.
He was giving an independant valuation to someone else who was looking to sell one.
That's the difference.

Last edited:
It was originally a price discussion, I just hope the OP got the info they needed before everything started.

Tsk. I'd have though better of you Wayne.

Calling poor crazypokemon Golem.

Golem is a big rock Pokemon.

You're thinking of Gollum. :rolleyes:

This really made me laugh... maybe waynegg was making a pun on purpose?

Poor OP, this really isn't helping you at all. I looked on ebay and searched for "pokemon uncut sheet" and got Fossil sheets for buy-it-now @$200. So I don't really understand the $15-$20 valuation.

I would've said listen to crazypokemon, but I tried to follow what he was saying and it just made my head hurt :confused::confused::confused:

In the interests of being helpful to you I've tried to summarise the (non-hating) discussion:

- For a Fossil sheet, $200 seems to be the asking price
- At some point in the past, sheets were going for really cheap, and crazypokemon thinks that was an abnormal price

Can someone confirm that I understood it correctly? (Preferably in a post that is grammatically correct :wink:)

Pretty much correct dogma.

The sheets going for really cheap were the test ones that crazy bought, and hes saying that that price was abnormal (even if all of them sold for the same price). I kinda agree that now that we know what these sheets are, if more show up they will cost more.

For ever other sheet though crazy is claiming the value is lower than the actual value.

Right, given that the OP hasn't responded in over two weeks and the resulting mess that ensued (rather predictably, but still guys :rolleyes:) I'm going to try to salvage something useful from this:

1) What are the test sheets? The same as the one PokePop showed on the front page, i.e. print test runs?

2) How do you know the other prices crazypokemon quoted are less than true worth?

Right, given that the OP hasn't responded in over two weeks and the resulting mess that ensued (rather predictably, but still guys :rolleyes:) I'm going to try to salvage something useful from this:

1) What are the test sheets? The same as the one PokePop showed on the front page, i.e. print test runs?

2) How do you know the other prices crazypokemon quoted are less than true worth?

Yup, those are the test sheet ones.

The Fossil ones, a couple of months ago PokePop valued them at $50-100, so I'm more inclined to believe him (since its PokePop) rather than crazys value of $20-25.

The Jungle ones I said $100 because I had only seen one sell and it went for over $100, and I might as well say this now, it was crazy who bought it, so he knows his valuation is wrong.
I know because the sheet featured Vaporeon and I was considering buying it for a while until it went out of my price range, and a couple of days later crazy PM'd me bragging about how he'd just bought a Vaporeon sheet from eBay (and I checked, that was the only one which had been sold in a while).

And like I said, I don't have a valuation on the other ones as I've never seen them sell, but considering crazys other low valuations I'd take them with a pinch of salt until we get confirmation from others.

Ok read what i said,I said the fossil is worth $50 only if it's in MINT conditon and comes in/with the original kaybee packaging.
the lower price is because its the sheet alone and is not 100% MINT condition.
So i me and pokepop said $50 but i said why it would be $50 only if it is MINT and with original packaging.

The fossil on ebay the seller is ASKING for $200 that does not mean hes going to get it.
I can sell a energy card for 10 grand does that mean im going to get what i ask.no.

Also re-read what i said about the jungle sheet i said the same as machamp $50-85
It cost me over $100 because i had to buy it overseas it cost about $25-$30 for shippment.

I own 3 of those jungle and that is the price range.$85 is the one from overseas so $85+min $25=110
or $85+max 30=$115.

well i meant just because i ask for 10k for a energy card does not mean im gonna get it.
I can ask but that does not mean its gonna happen.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

Also the jungle sheet was last year so the price might still be the same or it might have changed.

Last edited:
Back