trainers 36

4 professor oak
1 copycat
2 lass
3 chaos gym
3 oracle
3 energy removal
3 crystal shards (anti sneasel)
3 fast balls (guranteed golduck plus i can se trough my desk)
3 itemfinder
3 misty's wrath
3 pluspowder
2 resistand gym
3 jugler

energy 13

10 :psychic:
3 multi energy (for golduck)

Here is the best deck i have ever built
the strategy is to start with psydack and don't let your opponet to use trainers and after he kills
psyduck (or u evolve him to golduck) u can use other trainers (lass) or stadiums(chaos gym) to not
let him use trainers while u have drown all of ur deck (u can always put another psyduck to not let him use his trainers even further) golduck is great anti sneasel and anti anithing special energy involved (recycle energy) plus his power can confuse the opponet defending pokemon and he does all theese
for only 2 energy.

While i don't let my opponet use trainers so i can't do dammage to him ( i am using psyduck's attack)
i can use energy removals to slow my opponet even more while my opponet can't use anything
because no tainers = no energy removals

My mew2s are my attackers i can use them from the beggining as attackers (quik win) or in the middle
of the game when they will take advatage of the knocked psyduck-golduck energy with
resistand gym(+ plusspowder) and crystal shard mew2ex can kill any sneasel at turn 2 promo mew2 works as well as normall mew2 plusspowder are here to kill those 70 hp pokemon.

Itemfinder is here so i can reuse all my trainers juggler + professor Oak + mistys wrath are here so
i can get energy to the discard pile moreover they help me with drawing cards , oracle is here so i can draw what i want and fast ball is here so i can take out Golduck

---------

I hope u atleast understood my strategy afer reading it i know i have a lot of mistakes and i hope u
utleast understood something.

Please in you are fixes do not post cleffas or slowkings in fact i do not want to change my pokemon at
all exept if it is something that could greatly help me without changing my deck(ex winut or dunsparse)
or adding a golduck and removing a mew2. I do not want to remove completly a line (ex - 4 mew2s)

Sorry for the many things that i ask but i want to be original , you can change my trainers or
energies with no limmit (except if your destroying the deck idea)
I want another request on the skale of ten what grade will you give my deck (i will give it 9/10 but
i am biased since this is my deck)

Again sorry for any grammar errors and i hope you understood what i wrote

I don't see why you need Misty's wrath. Forest guardian lets you take 1 out of the 7, and put the other 6 back.
-3 misty's wrath
+3 Forest guardian
if this is trainer lockdown, the use of 2 contradictory stadiums could hurt. This change can also increase your power against (p) resistance.
-2 resistance gyms
+1 Crystal Shard
+1 plus power
I honestly think that for disruption, Desert Shaman could help you out.
-1 copycat
-1 Professor Oak
+2 Desert Shaman
Another trainer you might consider, once you have your pokemon set up is Trash exchange. When you use Trash exchange, you simply shuffle in your discard pile and discard that many. You could be discarding some useful things, but at the same time, you will have some of your used trainers back in your deck.
-3 item finder
+3 trash exchange
Here's what your new trainer engine might look like.
3 oaks
2 desert shaman
2 lass
3 chaos gym
3 oracle
3 er
4 crystal shards
3 fast balls
3 trash exchanges
3 forest guardian
4 pluspowers
3 jugglers

mysterios said:
pokemon 11

4 psydacks (base)
2 golducks (ex sandstorm)
4 mew 2(promo)
4 mew2 ex

trainers 36

4 professor oak
1 copycat
2 lass
3 chaos gym
3 oracle
3 energy removal
3 fast balls (guranteed golduck plus i can se trough my desk)
3 itemfinder
3 misty's wrath
3 pluspowder
2 resistand gym
3 jugler

energy 13

3 multi energy (for golduck)

First of all, mysterious, this isn't even 60 cards, so all of the battles you've done actually didn't mean anything, You need to start over with a new deck. You said there were 11 pokemon and there are 14, so we need to subtract three cards, and maybe cance some.

Ditch the jugglers to make sixty, now. And also, your trainers are way way way off. Let's make 33 new trainers. This is what you need to make sixty cards without changing the energies or trainers.

Trainers: 32

4 Computer Search
2 Resistance Gym
3 Pluspower
4 Energy Removal
3 Item Finder
3 Misty's Wrath
2 Lass
3 Weakness Guard (for electabuzz)
3 Oak
4 Bill

Energies: 14
4 Multi

Hope I helped.

Surfig pica thrash excange isn't as useful as itemfinder sinse with itemfinder i can use any trainer i want (ex profesor oak then itemfinder then professor oak again) when i want
and i need psychick energy in the discard pile for mew2

I had mistys wrath so i could get energies in the discard pile and also to draw 2 cards from 7 so i could have more possibilities but now i see that i am overdoing it with the energy discard(i got only 10 energy) and if i have to play misty's wrath i will have to play trash exchange

so - 3 misty's wrath
+ 3 foest guardians

I would ratther imposter oak revenge sinse with so many drawing cards there would be times that i would have
oak + dessert shamman so i could't use Shaman effectively the cards that i want to get rid of are trainers so instead i will add another lass and remove the copycat because i make my opponet hand small so using this cards would be
pointless.

Resistanse gym helps versus psychick resistant pokemon and is not temporary like crystal shard so i won't
remove it instead i will remove 3 jugglers (like super wooper said) and a chaos gym
then i will add an energy removal and a pluspowder

Still i have one more cards than i should so i should remove 3 fast ball and add another golduck and a multi energy

Fast ball is no better than golduck so if i am going to remove 2 of them to have 60 cards better to remove all of them
and add another golduck

superwooper in the trainers you write 32 but you actually got 31

Anyway Here is my deck

pokemon 15

4 psydacks (base)
3 golducks (ex sandstorm)
4 mew 2(promo)
4 mew2 ex

trainers 31

4 professor oak
3 lass
2 chaos gym
3 oracle
4 energy removal
3 itemfinder
3 forest guardian
4 pluspowder
2 resistand gym

energy 14

4 multi energy (for golduck)

how good is this deck do you think that it can compete with other good decks like snease-slowking
or others tell me your views

mysterios said:
Surfig pica thrash excange isn't as useful as itemfinder sinse with itemfinder i can use any trainer i want (ex profesor oak then itemfinder then professor oak again) when i want
and i need psychick energy in the discard pile for mew2

I had mistys wrath so i could get energies in the discard pile and also to draw 2 cards from 7 so i could have more possibilities but now i see that i am overdoing it with the energy discard(i got only 10 energy) and if i have to play misty's wrath i will have to play trash exchange

so - 3 misty's wrath
+ 3 foest guardians

I would ratther imposter oak revenge sinse with so many drawing cards there would be times that i would have
oak + dessert shamman so i could't use Shaman effectively the cards that i want to get rid of are trainers so instead i will add another lass and remove the copycat because i make my opponet hand small so using this cards would be
pointless.

Resistanse gym helps versus psychick resistant pokemon and is not temporary like crystal shard so i won't
remove it instead i will remove 3 jugglers (like super wooper said) and a chaos gym
then i will add an energy removal and a pluspowder

Still i have one more cards than i should so i should remove 3 fast ball and add another golduck and a multi energy

Fast ball is no better than golduck so if i am going to remove 2 of them to have 60 cards better to remove all of them
and add another golduck

superwooper in the trainers you write 32 but you actually got 31

Anyway Here is my deck

pokemon 15

4 psydacks (base)
3 golducks (ex sandstorm)
4 mew 2(promo)
4 mew2 ex

trainers 31

4 professor oak
3 lass
2 chaos gym
3 oracle
4 energy removal
3 itemfinder
3 forest guardian
4 pluspowder
2 resistand gym

energy 14

how good is this deck do you think that it can compete with other good decks like snease-slowking
or others tell me your views

First off, If you want to compete with Slowking, you must play Slowking. Or you can use Umbreon's Dark Gaze to shut down is power, or Igglybuff from Discovery to do that also. Goal is to get Golduck up second turn, so it can beat sneasel and use Igglybuff to beat slowking, so here's what we do:

You can drop a crystal shard, because you have 2 resistance gym, but two is a good idea.
Drop three forst guardian for a lass: forest guardian is IMO a complete waste of paper. Computer serach lets you find any card in your deck and forest guardian only lets you find one out of seven. ShadowPika, this is UNLIMITED! No forest guardians allowed. Plus Computer Search lets you put two energy in the discard to mewtwo can energy absorb them back, great combo there. Again, if youo don't listen else I say, if you play forest guardian in unlimited you will be laughed out of the tournament. Like this: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Also drop a Mewtwo EX and a Mewtwo for two fan club, then drop an oracle for Igglybuff Discovery, it shuts slowking down. Oracle isn't that good in unlim, but if you really like it, two is enuff.

Ok i understand about forest guardian misty's wrath is better and i know this because ihave seen it in a lot of (good) unlimited decks. The reason that i choose forest guardian over misty's wrath is that i don't have a lot of
energy and even if i discarded some i was worried that i was overdoing it and if i find a lot of energy i can choose
2 of them and the mew2s will get them back

so - 3 forest guardian
+ 2 misty's wrath

To get Golduck that as i see it now can be even a more viable part in my strategy and as i don't like
to add more singles i want add a fast ball but another golduck

Most slowking decks take out slowking with breeder(after ruby saphire came out with rare candy) if they cant use
breeder (rare candy) they can't take slowking out also my golduck (mew2s with plusspowders resistanse gym , crystal shards) can kill my opponet sneasel where the game will get really interesting is if my opponet uses mew2ex
instead of sneasel but even then my deck has more attacking cards than a slowking deck and i better no lett my opponet take that slowking in the game so - 1 oracle +1lass. Even if my opponet takes out a slowking it will be so late that i would have used a lot of trainers and i would have atleast one attacker to desroy his pokemon and after
my pokemon have finished his how stopping me from using trainers(i can do the same ,psyduck, lass, chaos gym, itemfinder)

funclub is no use because my drawing cards are more than enouph to find what i want but then again
i could have my mew2s or psyduck in the bottom of my deck and then i would be wishing for one therefore
-1 mew2
-1 pluspowder
+2 fun club

Now i have a question for you should i remove 4 multi energy for 2 water(or more if you want me to drop something else) + 2 lady outgoing this maybe better sinse it gives me more energy to work and the multi-energy that counts as all types it isn't a provlem because mew2 needs 2 psychick energies and one coroless

Here is my deck

pokemon 15

4 psydacks (base)
4 golducks (ex sandstorm)
3 mew 2(promo)
4 mew2 ex

trainers 31

4 professor oak
4 lass
2 chaos gym
2 oracle
4 energy removal
3 itemfinder
2 misty's wrath
3 pluspowder
2 fun club
2 resistanse gym

energy 14

mysterios said:
Ok i understand about forest guardian misty's wrath is better and i know this because ihave seen it in a lot of (good) unlimited decks. The reason that i choose forest guardian over misty's wrath is that i don't have a lot of
energy and even if i discarded some i was worried that i was overdoing it and if i find a lot of energy i can choose
2 of them and the mew2s will get them back

so - 3 forest guardian
+ 2 misty's wrath

To get Golduck that as i see it now can be even a more viable part in my strategy and as i don't like
to add more singles i want add a fast ball but another golduck

Most slowking decks take out slowking with breeder(after ruby saphire came out with rare candy) if they cant use
breeder (rare candy) they can't take slowking out also my golduck (mew2s with plusspowders resistanse gym , crystal shards) can kill my opponet sneasel where the game will get really interesting is if my opponet uses mew2ex
instead of sneasel but even then my deck has more attacking cards than a slowking deck and i better no lett my opponet take that slowking in the game so - 1 oracle +1lass. Even if my opponet takes out a slowking it will be so late that i would have used a lot of trainers and i would have atleast one attacker to desroy his pokemon and after
my pokemon have finished his how stopping me from using trainers(i can do the same ,psyduck, lass, chaos gym, itemfinder)

funclub is no use because my drawing cards are more than enouph to find what i want but then again
i could have my mew2s or psyduck in the bottom of my deck and then i would be wishing for one therefore
-1 mew2
-1 pluspowder
+2 fun club

Now i have a question for you should i remove 4 multi energy for 2 water(or more if you want me to drop something else) + 2 lady outgoing this maybe better sinse it gives me more energy to work and the multi-energy that counts as all types it isn't a provlem because mew2 needs 2 psychick energies and one coroless

Here is my deck

pokemon 15

4 psydacks (base)
3 mew 2(promo)
4 mew2 ex

trainers 31

4 professor oak
4 lass
2 chaos gym
2 oracle
4 energy removal
3 itemfinder
2 misty's wrath
3 pluspowder
2 fun club
2 resistanse gym

energy 14

You need to play computer search, you can search for any card and you only have to dsicard two insteead of five like with misty's wrath:

- crystal shard
- 2 Misty's wrath
+3 Computer Search

Computer may be the best trainer ever, some others being Oak and maybe even copycat because of the ability to get a virtually limitless hand.

MIstys wrath discards from your deck computer search from your hand and if i remove mistys wrath i won't have any other searchig trainers.

Oracle is better in my opinion because i get to choose 2 cards and instead of my hand i put them in the top off my
deck so i can draw them immedietly with oak . misty's wrath or wait for the next turn

i will drop a crystal shard and a lass for 2 computer search so i now ballanse the drawing, searching trainers with
disruption of my opponet trainers and energies

Here is my deck

pokemon 15

4 psydacks (base)
3 mew 2(promo)
4 mew2 ex

trainers 31

4 professor oak
3 lass
2 chaos gym
2 oracle
4 energy removal
2 crystal shards (anti sneasel)
3 itemfinder
2 misty's wrath
3 pluspowder
2 fun club
2 resistanse gym
2 computer search
energy 14

Now in the scale of 10 how good do you think my deck is and a how good it can compete other fast decks,
good decks (sneasel wiglytuff ,sneasel slowking , mukrow slowking , raindanse and more that i can't remember )

with the new sets coming i came in the conclusion of
-2 resistance gym
+2 magnetic storm

Magnetic storm is a stadium that ignores resistance for fighiting and psychic pokemon

Again how will you rate this deck

hmmmm, that isn't enough disruption!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if this is unlimited, you have to make this deck straight disruption, because on average, a player has 30+ trainers in their decks, so you gotta hit em hard

so here's my idea for the fix

3 psyduck (FOSSIL, use his attack, so they can't play trainers)
3 golduck (2 SS, 1 TR dark golduck)
3 Mewtwo EX
3 promo mewtwo
3 cleffa (NEO 1)
2 pichu (neo 1)
-17-

8 psychic
2 recycle
3 multi
-13-

3 oak
3 lass