Unlimited Tournament in Ames, Iowa, on Nov. 22

Discussion in 'Archive' started by drackmere, Nov 12, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. drackmere

drackmere New Member

There will be a sanctioned Unlimited Tournament on Saturday, November 22, 2003, at Mayhem Collectibles in Ames, Iowa.

Entry fee: $5.00 (applied entirely toward tournament prizes)
    Starting time: 1:00 pm

Mayhem Collectibles
    2532 Lincoln Way
    Ames, IA 50014

There will be an unsanctioned side event held after the tournament is complete. While I am still finalizing the details, there is a good chance that there it will be some type of booster draft. The entry fee will vary depending on what the side event actually is; I will post the details here when they are finalized.

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope to see a lot of people there!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2003
  2. drackmere

drackmere New Member

I believe that it is the only tournament site in Iowa currently (Iowa only has two league locations; Mayhem Collectibles is one of them). To be on the safe side, though, I will edit the title to indicate the city as well as the state. Thanks for pointing that out.

3. drackmere

drackmere New Member

The side event will be an unsanctioned tournament with a focus on the e-card sets (Expedition, Aquapolis, and Skyridge). The $17 entry fee will be used to cover the purhcase of a theme deck (chosen at random from the three sets above) and 2 booster packs (randomly determined as well), with the rest of the entry fee going toward prizes. The side event will start when the sanctioned Unlimited tournament is completed.

Again, I hope to see you all there!