Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

US Nationals live updates?

Freze

Where, if anywhere, can live updates (results, metagame and players thoughts) from US Nationals be seen? Someone's twitter, a pokegym thread or something else.

The guys at Ace Trainers Australia(acetrainerau.com) have set up a page with a collection of twitter feeds being merged and a chat box to talk, being an Australian site they are dependent on posts from on the internet but at least they are collating it all in one handy place so I recommend checking it out.

If you would rather stalk Twitter yourself the usual suspects on twitter TTC, OTB I'd imagine would be most active.

Last edited:
it's a shame P!P isn't streaming any of this. Literally the most difficult and largest event of the year, and no stream. But, I can understand if they are shying away from the stream due to the PR nightmare it has created for other events.

I think it's absolutely terrible that we don't have coverage of this event. Last week I briefly attended a big Magic event - Grand Prix Miami - and when I wasn't at the event I was at their website, refreshing and getting all of these updates on big decks/cards seeing play, feature matches between the game's big name players, and then on day 2 we had deck lists of the top 8 as well as detailed play by play.

What do we get with Pokemon? Nothing.

I don't know why I even bother playing this game anymore... if the people running this don't take it seriously, why should I?

Too much info?

Perhaps they are concerned that people will scout the decks of the top players and get better info on what their opponents will be playing and how they play...

But I sure would love to be able to watch the top rounds! Maybe they can stream them after the fact so no one gains any advantage.

I wonder why they don't have the sort of round by round results like they had for worlds...

Perhaps they are concerned that people will scout the decks of the top players and get better info on what their opponents will be playing and how they play...

But I sure would love to be able to watch the top rounds! Maybe they can stream them after the fact so no one gains any advantage.

I wonder why they don't have the sort of round by round results like they had for worlds...

thats stupid. Europeans streamed their nationals and most players couldnt scout the deck which are streamed because the players are busy with their match...

Oh my, a Garbodor variant has made it this far? Kind of surprising considering that there wasn't a lot of Garbodors at the event.

Does anyone know who's against who in top 2 in the junior division, and their decks?

---------- Post added 07/07/2013 at 11:43 AM ----------

Looks like the Junior and Senior finals have already passed by. Our national champion in the junior division is Carson St-Denis w/ TDKL, while our national champion in the senior division is Cal Connor w/ Plasma. Master finals are soon to happen, where it will be Edmund Kuras's Gothitelle vs Ryan Sabelhaus's Plasma.

EDIT: Just found out that Cal Connor played Plasma as well. Well, looks Plasma is sweeping all of the divisions, and could even take the masters division depending on how it goes.

Last edited:
You know, the last time I missed US Nats, this page was over 1000 replies and 20 pages. It only hits 20 posts this time? Embarassing.

Back