Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Value of Full Art Cards?

cpbog1

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the average trend of FA have been with the recent series (if possible, please remove the modified gameplay bias). What are FA cards worth if certain cards were not in high demand because of modified decks?

Also, does anyone know of the ratios of the FA in booster boxes (if you know the specifics for each set, that would be great!)? I could not find a thread that answered this question so I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance!
cpbog1

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the average trend of FA have been with the recent series (if possible, please remove the modified gameplay bias). What are FA cards worth if certain cards were not in high demand because of modified decks?

FA prices will remain constant as long as said card is playable, and its price will depend on how playable it actually is. Once it is rotated, it may drop in price some, but will still retain a decent value.

The only FAs that are worth next to nothing are the EPO ones and a few of the promo ones. Other than that, you can expect to pay upwards of $10 for almost any FA. Again, there will be some exceptions to this price format, but generally speaking this will always be true.

Also, does anyone know of the ratios of the FA in booster boxes (if you know the specifics for each set, that would be great!)? I could not find a thread that answered this question so I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

There is no definitive ratio of FAs per box. Generally speaking, you can expect 4-5 UR/FA/Ace spec per box. Sometimes you get more, and sometimes you get less. Boxes are always going to be a gamble, as there is no absolute guarantee of anything.

Overall, I myself have been pretty lucky with boxes, and pulled at least one FA per box I have bought (post BW-era). I just wanted to stress the fact that there is not an expected pull rate for FAs.

Hope this helps to answer your questions, cheers.
-Colton

Back