Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Value of my misprints and rare cards?

Shablaca

Hello everyone, so I just got back into pokemon cards last year. I started collecting when I was in 3rd grade (about the year 1997-1998) I stopped collecting when the EX cards came out because I didn't like them for some reason but I started back up and I'm now excited about them like I used to be haha, old habbits die hard :p ANYWAYS, I have the first 150 cards from the base set, fossil set, jungle set, and a few base set 2's (of which i'm not all the fond of but the base set 2 cards are still cool I guess.) I started to search online and found out that I have quite a few misprints and rare cards and I'd like to share them with you guys and see if any of you know what they are worth, so here it goes:

Misprint- Holographic Jungle Set Jolteon- Missing Jungle symbol

Misprint- Holographic Base Set Gyarados- Set number spaced to left too far

Misprint(or possibly just error card)- Holographic Rocket Set Dark Arbok- Printed with date 1999-23000

Misprint(or possibly just error card)- Base Set Vulpix- Card displays HP## instead of ##HP

Misprint- Jungle Set Rapidash- Card reads "Put Rapidash on teh Stage 1 card"

Misprint- 1st Edition Jungle Set Seaking - Card reads "Put Seaking on the Stage 1 card"

Misprint- Black Star Promo Meowth In original wrapper- The HP is printed too far to the left.

Misprint- Black Star Promo Eevee- Card is missing the "é" over the e in Pokemon Power

Misprint- 1st Edition Base Set Sandshrew- Card reads "this attack does nothing" should say "that attack does nothing."

Misprint- Rocket's Dark Golbat- Card reads "...Pokemon.Apply..." no space between the two words.

Rare?- 1st Edition Prerelease Holographic Aerodactyl

Rare?- Ancient Mew

Rare?- Promo Black Star Cards:
Electabuzz (#2)
Mewtwo (#3)
Pikachu (#4)
Dragonite (#5)
Arcanine (#6)
Mew (#8)
Mewtwo (#14)
Cool Porygon (in original wrapper) (#15)
Moltres (#21)
Articuno (#22)
Zapdos (#23)
________'s Pikachu (#24)
Pikachu (#27)
Entei (#34)

Just curious as to if any of these cards are particularly desirable or sought after, all feedback welcome!:biggrin:

Misprint- Holographic Jungle Set Jolteon- Missing Jungle symbol - Not too uncommon. Entire last print run has this error. About $5-10.

Misprint- Holographic Base Set Gyarados- Set number spaced to left too far - normal value

Misprint(or possibly just error card)- Holographic Rocket Set Dark Arbok- Printed with date 1999-23000 - every card has this error. normal value.

Misprint(or possibly just error card)- Base Set Vulpix- Card displays HP## instead of ##HP - the corrected version is the rare one! This one is worth pennies.

Misprint- Jungle Set Rapidash- Card reads "Put Rapidash on teh Stage 1 card" - they all say this.

Misprint- 1st Edition Jungle Set Seaking - Card reads "Put Seaking on the Stage 1 card" - they all say this.

Misprint- Black Star Promo Meowth In original wrapper- The HP is printed too far to the left. - normal value

Misprint- Black Star Promo Eevee- Card is missing the "é" over the e in Pokemon Power - they all say this.

Misprint- 1st Edition Base Set Sandshrew- Card reads "this attack does nothing" should say "that attack does nothing." - $3-5

Misprint- Rocket's Dark Golbat- Card reads "...Pokemon.Apply..." no space between the two words. They all say this

Rare?- 1st Edition Prerelease Holographic Aerodactyl - depends on the color of the stamp and type of foil, old "starry" foil or new "cosmo" foil $5-20 depending.

Rare?- Ancient Mew $1-5.

Rare?- Promo Black Star Cards:
Electabuzz (#2) $1
Mewtwo (#3) $1
Pikachu (#4) $1
Dragonite (#5) $1
Arcanine (#6) $1
Mew (#8) $5
Mewtwo (#14) $5
Cool Porygon (in original wrapper) (#15) $5
Moltres (#21) $1
Articuno (#22) $1
Zapdos (#23) $1
________'s Pikachu (#24) $5-10
Pikachu (#27) $1
Entei (#34) $1

Primape or pupitar

I was wondering I have a card that has the name primape on it but its a pupitar I would like to know if it is worth anything. I have a picture I just don't know how to post it if you would like to see.

You have a fake card
Please don't post in a thread that is 2 years old
Just start a new one.

Back