3- Bebe's Search
3- Steven's Advice
2- Professor Rowan

4- Fire
4- Water
4- Lightning
1- Holon FF
1- Holon WP

So I wanted to give Pidgeot a try but need 2 more for the deck and I had an hour and a half to get them. I got the when time was called to start, but I got them to wait for me. We had 5 rounds in our group and then we started.

Round 1

Me vs a starter deck mix.

This one was easy Pidgeot went in killing of the Basics with the help of PlusPower, but it got its share of Thunder Punches. After Pidgeot soften things up, Latios d ex and Rayquaza ex cleaned up.
1-0

Round 2

Me vs Absol/Honchkrow(Helped me finish my deck)

Another easy match, I got a turn 2 Pidgeot out and started to set up another one. I had a Latios d ex on the bench and I hit his Murkrow for 50. He went and started to set up another Honchkrow play and energy and ended his turn. I decided to play Roseanne's Research and search out a Latias d and a energy. I set up the Lati-lock combo and shut up those crows. Pidgeot and Latios d ex had complete control of the field and had Rayquaza d ex ready to snipe anything to finish them off. This game went well for me and not so well for my opponent. I was also mindful of the fact that my Latios d ex had 50 damage on it and his Honchkrow LV X could snipe it and it had 50 damage from Pidgeot. He did not want to lose it yet and called it to the bench. the Prizes are like (me) 2-(him) 5. His Absol had discarded 3 cards from my hand, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, and Pidgeot, But it the end, I ended up winning.
2-0

Lunch Break

Round 3

Me vs Gardevoir/Gallade

This game did not go well for me at all. Got no Energy, no draw, no search, no nothing, I started to scoop when I saw my first hand, a Latios d ex against a Psychic type deck. I wanted to shuffle my hand into my deck and get a new one. He was all set up I was not. I don't even want to talk about this match.
2-1

Round 4

Me vs Arcanine/Magmortar

I get my turn 1 Pidgeot and she is still setting up with Zangoose. I had two PlusPowers in my hand but I did not want to waste them on a Zangoose used to set up. On the next turn I start to set up a Latios d ex and kill of her Zangoose. Her turn and she advances Magmar. She plays a fire energy on her Benched Magmar and hits Pidgeot for 20. My turn comes and I Steven's for 6. I set 2 Pidgeies and attach an Energy to 1 of them and Rare Candy that one to Pidgeot. Pidgeot hit Magmar for 50 and puts it on the Bench. Now about 4 of her Pokemon have damage because of Pidgeot. I send out Latios d ex and start sweeping of the field. There were no Arcanines in sight.
3-1

Round 5

Me vs Blissey
Another bad game for me, No energy for like 4 turns and no draw. I finally get things together but Blissey was to big and I could not do anything about it. Killed one of them but there were 3 more and they were just as powerful as ever.
3-2

Well I did not make the top cut because of bad draw. They should make a rule that allows 1 free mulligan just for situations like that. Pidgeot is a really great card and they should make a LV X for it. Thats my tourney report and I hope you all enjoy it.

Props:

Pidgeot
The people for helping me finish my deck
Made new friends
Latias d

Slops:

Bad draws twice
Team Galactic's Wager/Mars

O well easy come easy go i always say! The deck sounds like its beast when ur set up goes smoothly. I've got bad luck like that sumtimes also. Great report though i enjoyed reading it.

Not to steal any thunder from you, but in your 2nd game against me (Honchkrow/Absol), you never got Pidgeot because I discarded the entire line with Absol. Haha. What wrecked me is the fact that you started out with Latias EX on the field, you went second, and you Roseanne Researched for Latias HP and Latios EX... hence the Latilock on your first turn... I couldn't recover. Oh wellz, good stuff nonetheless, and I was happy to help you finish your deck. And out of my prize for getting 1st in the cities the next day, I pulled ONE Pidgey! OMG WOW Right? Haha.

Back