Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

venom or poison ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

berra_gud

Well i have seen some poison decks out in the forums lately and tought of making my own.

here is the plan : (strat) poison with cacturne , Add damage with weezíng , Toxicroak and skarmoary ex helps kepp the poison on them , Furret sets up and arbok for doing heaps of damage at almost no energy cost.

Pokemon: 22

4-4 Weezing GE
1-1 Toxicroak MT
2-2 Cacturne PK
4-4 Arbok GE

Trainers : 25
4 Roseannes resarch
4 bebes search
4 Quick ball
3 Strenght charm
3 TGM
4 sidneys stadium
3 Scott

Energys: 13

4 Special dark Energy
9 Psychic Energy

Last edited:
Luls, Cacturne PK doesn't work without Sidney's Stadium. I suggest you take out other stadiums and put in 4 of those.

I like something like this:

4-4 Arbok
3-3 Weezing
2-2 Cacturne PK
(1-1 Toxicroak)

I agree with Dennis. You must have Sidney's stadium. Max out on Arbok. I can see the advantage of Skarmoary ex, but it is risky, and it takes bench space that you could use for Weezing. I don't see the need for Furret. Ideally your bench will be 3 Weezing, 1 Arbok with Energy, and 1 Ekans or Arbok.

I think Toxicroak is helpful, but not required. As long as you have Cacturne/Sydney going, you will auto-poison, and do good damage. Especially with the +10 to +30 from Weezing.

Also, you might want a couple Night Maintenance or 3-4 TSD. Arbok does good damage, but he won't last long against most stage 1 or stage 2 attackers. I use Night Maintenance to get Arbok, Ekans, and an energy back into my deck. Then you can recover with 1 Roseannes (Ekans & Energy) and 1 Bebe (Arbok). That takes two turns so you should have an Arbok ready to go from the bench as often as possible.

Good luck poisoning your opponent.

Jeff

thanks i really need the inspiration, but how would it fare in a format dominated y banette and darkrai/ honchkrow? also i just saw the md scans and the md toxicroak should i add some of these ? the poison and maybe paralyse and do 20 damage for one energy i think. hat do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back