Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Vote Early, Vote Often! - LATE ADDITIONS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokePop

Administrator
Staff member
Well, vote 3 times, anyway.

For those members that don't visit the Random Topic Center, we've been running an Avatar creation contest to enlarge the choices of Avatars that we have available. Lots of members have submitted images and now it's time to choose the 10 that will be made into PokeGym Avatars.

Go to http://compendium.pokegym.net/temp/avatars_imgs/avatarc.html and check out the choices.
Pick your three favorite avatars and send your votes to [email protected]
Note that the images shown are 60x60.
The originals are 80x80 and the originals will be used to create the avatars. Those that have text are easy to read in the original. I'm not sure how they got shrunk here, but take that into account. You will be voting for the 80x80 originals.

Use this format:

My PokeGym name is:_____
My First Choice is Avatar # ___
My Second Choice is Avatar # ___
My Third Choice is Avatar # ___

First Choices will get 3 points, Second, 2 points, and Third will get 1 point.
Note that if two similar avatars get votes split, we reserve the right to combine the votes for the one with the most and/or only choose one of the two if needed to make available the widest variety of avatars to the membership.

You will notice that we are including the pre R/S Pokemon that were submitted. We just didn't have the heart to toss them out. :)

Voting will run at least for a week: until April 8th. We reserve the right to extend the deadline if needed.

Thanks to all that participated! We have some great artists and "Photoshoppers" (for lack of a better term) in the community.

NOTE: LATE ENTRIES! Please check out post # 5 below for changing your vote.

Last edited:
Walrein, Stoise, and G8r...Just because I love 'em all to death! *hugs his RH Team Aqua's Walrein card*

))_((

Wooper

Yeah, come on people! Vote! Unless of course you follow communism! ;)

Last edited:
Late Entries!
Note the changes above.
We had had some entries that had a file problem.
They just got fixed, so we're adding them in
If you wish to change any of your existing votes,
send another e-mail and note that it is a change of vote.
Give me your old top three and the new top three.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Wooper: Don't you just love TA Walrein? :D

Anyway, back on topic, will we still be able to vote at the weekend? ;)

I wonder if anybody voted for any of mine. >_> I can't wait till I hear the results!

#15, #21, #44 and #49.

Is a vote tallied by "clicking" on the avatar itself, or are votes placed in this forum?

Marsh Schneidau
(aka Skywolf1)

I believe that is a promo moltres EX. THere is a moltres EX coming in two sets but it has different art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back