Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

WARNING do not trade w/ soslowpoke

thepeppokemon

I sen my cards almost 5 weeks ago and still have not recieved them. i like in northern ky and he lives in illinois so it sould not take that long. This Is A WARNING DO NOT TRADE WITH SOSLOWPOKE!!!!

Have you e-mailed him about this? I HIGHLY doubt he would do this on purpose. I'm sure there's a good explanation for this...

Soslowpoke is fairly well known in the online community.
What steps have you taken with him to resolve this?

Dude, I could almost say the same thing bout YOU. I've been waiting for a response to my last PM for about a week now. When're ya gonna reply?

thepeppokemon said:
I sen my cards almost 5 weeks ago and still have not recieved them. i like in northern ky and he lives in illinois so it sould not take that long. This Is A WARNING DO NOT TRADE WITH SOSLOWPOKE!!!!

the only bad thing with soslowpoke is that he has an enourmous amout of cards i need, and i want nothing that i've for trade .. :p

one of best traders i've ever traded with, and i'm sure that there's a reason!

Well i asked him in his trade thread and he said they sould of came by now and they havent and to bulklados: i dont have a wailord ex anymore but if you still wanna trade for something pm me

::sigh:: ...sometimes I think patience is all thats needed to solve the worlds problems (except for hunger...food is needed to solve that)

I sent the cards over 2 weeks ago, if you've not received them you're either lying to me or the mail lost them. Tonight I will stop by the post office and see what they can do. I thought I could trust people but I guess I might just have to spend extra to send all my mail registered now..or just not trade at all.

If I may ask, what was traded on both sides?
I didn't see it in soslowpoke's thread.

Are you talking about the Promos earned during Wizards Battle Zone leagues? If that's what the cards are, let me know. I will send you 1 of each of them for nothing just to put this little problem to an end.

i remember when i had a trade with soslowpoke i accused him of ripping and it actually was a large trade with MANY holos involved. As it turned out, my post office was bouncing it back and forth like idiots since its weight bordered on his stamps. I paid 2 cents and got it... patience and a trip to the PO are all you need.

Back