3 Rare Candy
2 Night Maintenance
2 Lake Boundary

Energy-14

11 Water
1 Holon WP
2 Scramble

----------------------------------
Well, I was bored, so I decided to mess around with Empoleon. I don't really expect this deck to win much. I just made it so I could have something different to play at leauge.

All of the cards in this deck have at least a little synergy. It's pretty much speed Empoleon. The Mew is a counter to G&G. Stevens and TGW work great w/ Claydol and when you play TGW, you have a chance of reducing your opponent's hand to 1 card. WP helps against GG and Maggy.

Strategy: You want to start with a Piplup (though Mew is an Ok starter) and set up both Dolls ASAP. Spread damage and snipe with Empoleon, draw with Claydol. Simple. You should also try to lock up a high-reteat pokemon w/ Warp Point.

Possible Techs- Crawdaunt ex (Helps w/ disruption and power is good with TGW)
Omastar PK and/or MD (Also helps with disruption and combos well with Empoleon.)

In conclusion, this deck is all about disruption. Any advise is welcome. Once again, this deck is just something for fun. I don't know how well it will do competitively.

Last edited:
surprisingly, a deck i play like his does win, but the pokemon and trainers and energy are different, ill get you started, pokemon

4-3-4 empoleon,

1-1 swampert ge

2-2 claydol

3 pachy

surprisingly, a deck i play like his does win, but the pokemon and trainers and energy are different, ill get you started, pokemon

4-3-4 empoleon,

1-1 swampert ge

2-2 claydol

3 pachy

I don't know about the Pachy just because I can usually get a turn 1 to turn 2 Empoleon/Prinplup when I start with Piplup (Which is my starter.) I will however, try the Swampert line. I'll test and see how it does.Thanks.

DoctorB- I am thinking about putting a scramble because I'm having a little trouble with come backs. I may take a WP or water for a Scramble. Watta you guys think? The reason I run Bebe's and not Celios is that when I use it, that's one less card in my hand and one more card to draw w/ Claydol. It combos with the Doll better.

Ajax- Good question. Usually between Prinplup and Empoleon's damage spreading and Crystal Beach, It is harder for them to attack and I should be able to 1HKO with Empoleon/LvX. Mew also helps for the KO. My record against Gardy right now is Win:7 Loss:2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back