Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

We need to have a art board?

The fact that the character on that trainer card is an anthropomorphic Pokemon has just put me into the opposing camp.

Art board do not want.

Well he is not meant to be anthropomorphic.
He was ment to be dress like a EEVEE.
You know like in alot of the Pokemon Games the trainers are dressed like Pokemon.
I get the feeling I just set myself up to be flamed...

Well I made this when i was younger so I was thinking movie style make-up and effect...
Just like Elf Ears from Lord of the Rings.

At a guess, I'd say he has some kind of special dislike for furries, and thinks that any character with fur is automatically "a furry."

The character in my avatar, for those who don't know, is the spastic (and, though she hides it well, traumatized) Marril from Pokémon SS. She's one of, if memory serves, 750ish Pokémon stolen and genetically experimented on for Team Rocket's "Orthan project." This reminds me yet again that I need to finish writing SS one of these years (there are 5 chapters to go, and I left it on a cliffhanger). Bleh desu.

I've wanted an art board for a while. Thankfully, I was able to talk the admins into adding the wallpaper area to the gallery. That's one step towards an art-filled forum.

you couldn't have been THAT much younger, leafeon and glaceon haven't been out very long...

Well I made the trainer back around when Fire Red first came out.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I use to enter Contest all of the time on Nintendo.
This was for what happen to dawn after her travels with ash and you needed to make her a gym leader and have her based on a Pokemon.
http://www.onlineimagehost.com/uploads/297aabb9f4.bmp
This one was a B-day card I made for a friend.
http://www.onlineimagehost.com/uploads/98e2e26e6b.png

Last edited:
The day every pokégym post is infested with trainer cards, post counts and half-pokémon avatars is the day I leave. The avatars are just nice as they are, the personal ones are smooth and professional and the standard ones are nice too. Just works well :)

Yes, an art board would really just bring back up the painful custom avatar days. And "why can't we have it and and design this" because the truth is, avatars are art to and I can't help but think that people will want to design arteestic avatars if we have an art board. I'm still waiting for an awakening on the anime board when they will finnally find something interesting to talk about.

I'd love to see an art subforum on here. I know a lot of us on here probably have deviantart profiles or something of the sort. The closed mindedness that I'm seeing just in this topic kind of scares me though. I could just see the bashing that would go on in the art forums.

1) I might use my DA more if I had a forum to post my crap to.
2) It's easy enough to make a rule saying "no flaming," and make it some kind of temp-bannable offense.

Back