Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Weavile + DRE

zapatosunidos

Yet again I come to the forum for clarification on the wording of a card, not because I haven't read it, but because I am inexperienced with the subtleties of the terminology and wording used to describe energy and energy cards.

Also, it is impossible to search for DRE on this forum, I assume because it uses MySQL's full-text search (it has been the bane of my existence several times in my career) which is limited to search terms four letters or longer in length.

Can Weavile SW search your deck for DRE? If so, can it get two of them or just one?

can't. weavile can only search for basic and special dark and in the deck DRE counts as a special energy but no specified type until it comes into play

DRE only counts as all types of energy when it is ATTACHED to a Pokemon. Same goes for Multi and Scramble.

You can't.

Replying to my own post.

I found this thread in ATM after posting (in the similar posts at the bottom of the page). Plus I have a new strategy for seeking these things out before posting! Thanks for your patience, and I will try not to let this happen again.

Back