Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Weavile UD Flygon RR Disruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

pearsonp

Hi, I'm new to the gym and am relatively new to pokemon tcg. I have just created this decklist which seems interesting and fun to play. The idea is to get Weavile UD and team rocket's trickery to discard cards from your opponents hand, while using Flygon RR to do good damage using Power Swing. Flygon RR Lv. X will also help in discarding cards from your opponent's deck. Umbreon UD is there to buy me some time with its moonlight fang and will hopefully get me some easy KOs. So here is my list so far:

PM: (22)
3-3 Weavile UD/2-2 Weavile UD, 1-1 Weavile SW
4 Sableye SF
3-2-3-1 Flygon RR
1-1 Umbreon UD
1 Azelf LA

S: (26)
2 BTS

S:
2 Seeker
4 TRT
2 Pokemon Collector
(2 Looker’s Investigation)/
(2 Judge)
2 PONT
3 Bebe's Search
(1 Palmer's Contribution)

T:
(2 SSU)
2 PM Communication
1 Premier Ball
1 Luxury Ball
1 VS Seeker
(2 Rare Candy)

T:
2 Expert Belt

EG: (12)
2 DCE
2 Cyclone
4 Special Dark
4 Basic Dark

As you can see, I'm rather undecisive on trainers and supporters. The ones I've put brackets around are the one's that I'm not entirely sure about. I'd greatly appreciate some advice in that respect. I'm also thinking about Uxie LA for better draw power and Weavile SW as it'll let FLygon RR do more damage, assuming that special dark is attached to it. I also understand that some cards such as Roseanne's have been rotated but usually I'm playing with friends and we're cool with having one or two rotated cards.

I'd really appreciate your help so that I can be more decisive with my list and hopefully finish with a more efficient and powerful list. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back