Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Weavile!

Jigglychu

showimage.php

Weavile can be a very useful pokemon. First, use Shadow Charge (No energy cost!) to search for 2 special dark energy and attach them to a pokemon on your bench. Do this twice, then take advantage of Weavile's zero retreat cost and switch with a pokemon on your bench. That Pokemon is now :dark: type, and can use the 4 dark energys to raise its power by 40! I was thinking of using this with Walrein, giving it 110 attack, and your opponent has to discard a card each turn. The only problem is if that pokemon gets Knocked Out, all those energy go down the drain. Walrein shouldn't have much trouble, with 130 HP, but you never know. So I need a way to heal Walrein, or to get Special energy cards out of discard. Could this work?

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be only 100, and without the discard effect.

I see the advantage of being a Stage 1. Energy would have to be in the discard pile to attach them to Blissey. Is there a card the gets Energy in the discard pile easily?

Blissy is better with weavile.
That is how I play it. It works great!

I don't think that Walrein is the correct Partner, I mean... there is really no synergy etween the two. Walrein's attack uses two Water Energy, I see that as a problem. I'd say Weavile works best with Ambipom or Blissey.

If you want to keep your Pokemon alive, or keep the Special Darkness Energy from being discarded, play Super Scoop Up and/or Buffer Piece. Potion is an option, however I do not recommend it! If you decide to play Colorless Pokemon instead of Walrein, Drake's Stadium could help too! Good luck!

Back