Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Weird Egg Glitch

ColdCoates90

The Poketch app that checks the breeder center does not show when there is an egg there.I stood in front of the old man and tapped my screen before asking him and I get an egg without any notice from the bottom screen. Its kind of annoying now that I have to check every time I pass him.

I realise that. I never said it did have to do something in your favour, yet it's still very dull. Some glitches completely ruin your game, yet are fascinating.

I once had a Sapphire Version, and I saw a tree in the middle of the water. Then it was discovered that the game was a fake, so I bought a new one.

The Poketch app that checks the breeder center does not show when there is an egg there.I stood in front of the old man and tapped my screen before asking him and I get an egg without any notice from the bottom screen. Its kind of annoying now that I have to check every time I pass him.
You have to tap the screen to refresh it. Or, just go into a menu that hides the overworld and back. That's not a glitch. Same thing with berry checking.

My g/f has the same glitch, and I had it briefly but it went away. I don't know why it does that, but it can be really frustrating for people who hatch a lot of Pokemon in-game. :/

My g/f has the same glitch, and I had it briefly but it went away. I don't know why it does that, but it can be really frustrating for people who hatch a lot of Pokemon in-game. :/

Ah, its good to see I'm not the only one.It comes and goes it seems for me.When it works it will keep working until I get off.

Back