Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Welcome Alabama....!!!!

GrandDaddy

THERE WILL BE 3 SPRING BATTLE ROADS IN 3 CONSECUTIVE DAYS IN ALABAMA.....!!!!:thumb:
This Will be the First Battle Roads EVER IN ALABAMA.... !!! COME ONE...COME ALL AND SUPPORT
THESE HISTORIC EVENTS.....POKEMON IN ALABAMA IS ONLY GOING TO GET BIGGER AND
BETTER.....:biggrin:

JUNE 13TH ATHENS, AL. - VALHALLA CARDS & COMICS
JUNE 14TH HOOVER, AL. - LEGION COMICS
JUNE 15TH BIRMINGHAM, AL. -LEGION COMICS

Check out Go-Pokemon.com....Under Premier Events...For all the Details.....

I CAN'T WAIT......!!! THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME.....!!!!

SEE YOU GUYS & GALS ON THE "POKEMON TRAIL",

GRANDDADDY:pokeball:

Last edited by a moderator:
Get things rolling in these locations I can guarantee nice turnouts from the Memphis and Nashville gangs in the future...maybe this time too!!:thumb:

Um, if the thumbs - down sign is intentional, please put it back up...otherwise, leave my edit!

Congrats on the new "birth" of Pokemon in the #1 state in the US (alphabetically!!)

Vince

Thanks for the Edit Vince...I guess I need new glasses..I thought it was pointing down to the
message...LOL...

Thanks For the Support From all you Guys...Vince, Lawman and Clay. Remember last December
when I said the Georgia Marathon would be bigger and better next year...?? This is what I was
working on plus combining it with some of Greg Wyman's Events around Atlanta....It could become
the Georgia/Alabama Marathon...???

There are about 15 players in the Athens area that have not been having Premier Tournaments..
Birmingham (Hoover) now has 22 players registered and growing every week. The Players are
doing a Great Job Getting the word out.

Please bring all the Memphis, Nashville, Tennessee or Mississippi Players to all the Events
they can make. My #1 Rule is TO HAVE FUN....!!!

MAJESTIC DAWN is an AWESOME SET.....!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON SPRING BATTLE ROADS....

If I don't See You Before....I will See you at NATIONALS....!!!!

See You Guys & Gals on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy

Of course, you will have to allow the Alabama players to play w/o their shoes on. Gotta be able to count past 10 w/ the help of the toes. Glad Wailord only has 200 HP! :lol: :wink:

Keith

GrandDaddy,

We had a blast playing with you and your Family last Sat in Deluth. All of us love you and your family.
We are going to come to Hoover and support your Tornament. We will try to bring a couple of car loads of people. Look forward to seeing you this weekend!!

Thanks for all of your hard work,

Ken, Nita, and Brandon

P.S>--Brandon wants a rematch with ya:eek: All he talks about is looking forward to playing you!!!!

Mr Gary is a great asset to the Pokemon "family"! Have fun at his events. Hopefully Ken, Nita and Brandon will travel north the next weekend to Seviervile's BR on the 31st!

Keith

Thanks for the kind words Ken. Khi and I love your family too. We had lots of fun playing after the
PreRelease in Duluth...The next day at the Newnan PreRelease we had 67 players. It was a BLAST....
And Thanks for Supporting ALABAMA..!!! Bring anyone that can come...It's a 3 day Event so if
anyone can stay a few days it will be Lots of Fun...!!! According to Prof Clay we may have players
from Memphis and Nashville.

What's the matter with Brandon...?? Hasn't he Beat up on this Old Man Enough....?? I have some
new decks and the Rematch will be Welcomed...I should be at all 3 Events this weekend...So
maybe we can play a few games...???

See You Guys & Gals on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy & Khi

Sorry...:frown:Khi is going with me and I'm taking some of the Birmingham people up to
Athens on Friday...No room....?? Where were you guys this weekend around Atlanta...??
40 on Saturday in Douglasville...44 Sunday in Marietta...43 on Monday in Kennesaw...??
Pokemon FUN was had by ALL....!!!!!

See you Guys & Gals on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy

Back