Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Welcome to the Party Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Daddy Snorlax

Administrator
Staff member
WELCOME! The party starts on Christmas Day. :clap:

Oh, in case you haven't noticed, you won't be able to post threads in here, only reply, and even the ability to reply won’t be turned on until Wednesday the 23rd of December. Once the forum is open for replies, you can chat in this welcome thread, and there will be others as the Party rolls along. Since many of the current members of the Gym were not around in 2007 when we had the last celebration, I have not deleted the descriptions of the last contests yet. We will soon be posting the contests for this year and I'll delete them at that time. The real action begins on Friday, December 25th when the celebration officially begins. We will be posting information about the contests here in the Party Room for the next several days. Check in occasionally to see what we’ll be doing this year, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU! :biggrin:

BDS

OK, as promised, the Party Room is now live. Remember, you will only be able to post replies to threads in this forum. Right now, since the celebration has not officially started, that means you can chat and ask your questions in this Welcome thread. Over the next couple of dayys we will add descriptions of contests and events that we will be doing this year. Those threads will be added to the Party room as we get the details of who will be runnning the contest finaled. I'll drop one hint here right now though - Custom Avatar.

Party On!

BDS

NoPoke, you're a man ahead of your time. LOL. (or at least my time!)

First of all I want to wish everyone a happy holiday (however or whether you observe it), and hope this celebration of the gym's 10th anniversary is the best ever!

Happy 10th anniversary :)

Happy holidays to everyone else too.

Is that just a wish, or is it actually happening?

As many others have said before me, happy 10th!

To use a quote from one of my favorite people:

I can neither confirm or deny that we WILL be having some Custom Avatar time during the 10th Celebration...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back