What can I do with broken figures?

Discussion in 'Trading Figure Game' started by Jran Sakarra, Nov 27, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra Active Member

I am looking around for some ideas on what to do with broken figures...
    I juts came across a EEVEE with a broken base and a Lugia that was broken off the base and could not be glued back on, so I glued the EEVEE to the Lugia Base just for the fun of it.
    And I have been looking around for some ideas on what I could do with the Lugia that got the bottom of it tail broken off...

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I am looking for soem ideas because i trade for broken figures and the ones I can't fix I hate to throw away...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  2. Nintenfreak

Nintenfreak New Member

Use those old TOMY figures for the figurine, and use sticker paper to print off custom dials. It's like Faking Cards, except hard and expensive.

3. Jran Sakarra

It would be a alot easier if there was a program that could help with the stickers...

4. Nintenfreak

Nintenfreak New Member

If you have the Dial Blank, can't remember where I saw it, using Photoshop, you could make different sized percentages, from 11/12 to 1/12, of different colors, and using Photoshop, rotate them to accommodate others attacks, and so forth.

5. louist200

louist200 New Member

umm just play with only the base

6. pokedoll

pokedoll New Member

With some of the parts of broken figures, I made a couple of customised figures e.g wings off Beedrill and glue the wings to make a fairy Misty figure or if you have a head that's fallen off a figure you can glue it to another figure to make a two-headed mutant. Just a few ideas.

7. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

Give them to me.:biggrin:

8. drrty byl

drrty byl New Member

If you aim a magnifying glass in their direction at just the right angle on a sunny day you can melt them.

9. Gym Leader Blaine

Gym Leader Blaine <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15

Super Glue worked great on the legs of both of my Mewoth figures. :biggrin:

10. Jran Sakarra

Where did you get Mewtwo from?

11. master of puppets

master of puppets New Member

break the fingues more and glue the different parts together to make super pokiemon!
    that would be awesome!

12. Jran Sakarra

I have glued a EEVEE to a Lugia base and it looks cool...

13. ShadowCard

ShadowCard Active Member

Something more annoying is when the plastic pin on the clear base breaks. Ruins both the base as well as the figure :mad:

14. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

:lol::lol::lol: It might just work if you work hard enough!

15. Idontknow22

Idontknow22 New Member

When that pin breaks all you have to do is put a push pin in it and pull it out. Wont ruin the figure at all. It will ruin the base unless you can superglue the pin back perfectly straight and no drip. I did it once but not on the other 4.

16. pokedoll

pokedoll New Member

Sometimes, if you get the plastic pin stuck inside the base you can tap the base lightly and it falls out.
    Or you can use a pair of tweezers to pull it out, at least saving the figure.

17. ThePokeDex

ThePokeDex New Member

just play with the base it will spin better thats what i do with my ho-oh

:rolleyes:.................................:rolleyes:............................................:rolleyes: