Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What is this????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
fake, made off of Zeo or something...

No wayt it is real

Said he got it years ago.. and it is an E-card, biggest clue of the bunch

Definately fake. Note the placement of the 'promo' symbol, for example. It's misplaced, and far too large. And only 3 existing is laughable, doing that sort of thing is far too expensive, and something that rare would have been talked about.

That persons not going to be cath, the bids almost over and there are seven bids already. How sad........
73|-| 3\/!1

Edit is the promo symbol doing on the left side? Add in that it is called a Poke-Body and Poke-Power. GOSH, I could do a better fake card in MS Paint.

C`mon Prime,you know abbreviating inappropriate words/phrases is against the rules.Don`t do it again-`Sensei

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... thats definitly fake, and its definitly done on a Zeo blank... also intresting to note, the Zeo Nouveau Dragon energy symbol is used in the Poke-BODY... not an official Zeo fake promo, but perhaps a card someone made at a convention and handed out? Intresting,

-marril

Er d'oh! Your right MHZ, that is the Ghost Nouveau symbol... not Dragon, Ghost... late night. Anyways, I looked into it, nothing yet, but I can conferm that the "Pokemon Power" "Pokemon Body" symbols are from the really early template... early as in when the expansions first came out in Japan back in 2k1/2k2.

Sorry about that mixup on nouveau...

-marril

Hey, I have that card!

I think it was PKMNX who made those and distributed them at the World's event. He definitely made more than 3, I can tell you that for sure, too.

So, yeah, totally in agreement with every post so far. Fake as all get out. Cool to have, but don't pay money for it, unless you know it's fake and you really want it anyway.

I'm not trading mine. Go 'way.

SOLD for $31.56!!!

I emailed the buyer to advise that the item is a fake, contrary to the sellers assertions. Also gave this thread for more info ;)

poinko, can I, can I, can I???

Last edited:
By looking at that Card.. Yep Its Fake Alright!! ,,,It dosen't have any promo number on it and
Maverick Hunter Zero is right about the promo symbol is in the wrong place and I don't you can't
have a pokebody and a pokepower on the same card with no attacks on it . And its very Broken..
and the resistance There no -30 next to the Fighting Symbol.. Yeah Someone going to get in Big
Troubale and who ever bid lost alot of money..

Did you read the description ?

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity
Sure, I hope I'll not find another one like that :cool:

I am positive this is not a fake card for a member of the wizards high executive pokemon team gave them out, and one to me personally.
The seller must be someone VERY important :D

I can guarantee you, that you wont find this anywhere on the web or herd of it before unless you work for the wizards design team, or you are a proud owner yourself.
The guys in Renton are making fake cards ??? Great news, and the source wust be very good as he knows high executive staff !

Sure we'll not find another one on the web !
All the others must have been eaten by Gengar while he was looking at someone busy with a lot of donuts :lol:

Seriously, I'm sorry that it's not possible to ban sellers from ebay for auctions like that.

TheAnswer3 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3172167281&category=50319
I found that while searching on ebay. It says there are only 3 of those promos in the world. It looks fake to me however. Anybody else know anything?
tA
That's a Zeo Promo - Ech and Pure gave them out at the Player Appreciation event at Gencon.
I have several myself. (on reflection - it may NOT have been Ech & Pure - but I DO have several and Gencon is wher I got 'em)

Last edited:
After looking into it, that specific fake card was designed by PKMNX for the world championships and isn't an official Zeo Printed Promo. The art work was done by one of our community memebers that he was friend with. I'm not sure if Ech/Pure did hand these out at the Player Appreciation event at Gencon... I know both of them where busy working the Yu-Gi-Oh deal and really didn't get a chance to play and hand out promos... If they did hand them out, PK was on site and maybe you ended up getting some of his though them or directly from him

UncleBob said:
The question is, what do you get when you scan the Dot-Codes?
I've personally never tried, but chances are since the dot-code has been though so much (scanning, file conversion, printing, etc.), I don't think the reader would be able to read it... If in the event it was clear enough for the reader to understand it, it would most likely come up with the data of the card the blank originated from ^^

-marril

I'm sitting here with this card in my hand right now. LOL.

The text at the very top right says "You may not use ______'s Misdreavus in game play." It's just above the Psychic type symbol.

I got mine from somebody down here in Florida (BK Minnis - Thanks BK!) at one of the pre-release tournaments I think. He handed out a few of them.

I'll have to try to scan it. I'll let you know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back