Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

What Won Thread?

ChaosJim

Where did the 'what won'? thread go? I tried refreshing it (I leave a million tabs open constantly) and it no longer existed.

sar86 is a reputatable person and WILL Keep the thread up to date in all its finest... :/

Exactly. Time to time. If you're going to do a "what wins" thread, you have to make more updates than "time to time".

Well, with a thread like that, it would make sense to have to ask permission to make it. Even though it doesn't say anywhere about asking for that permission..

Also, I'm sorry for leaving my house for a few hours today, and not updating the page after every post.

Well, I'm waiting....
The announcement says "Topics will be started by the Staff one week in advance"
They're 8 days late.

I feel like, if DarkStar wants so much control and order, he needs to step it up and really be on top of things. So far I don't feel like he's done that; I'd rather have a current, if kinda spammed up thread, than a late and orderly one.

Well if the mods are going to be control freaks and take down "what won" threads because they are the ones that want to post it, then they should probably get it together and make a thread. People want to know what won, plain and simple. If you have the time to end threads, then you have the time to make threads. We just want to know what won, why is that so much to ask for?

Back