Whats your favorite pokemon?

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by korythatsrightmare, Mar 15, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
  1. korythatsrightmare

korythatsrightmare New Member

Please list your favorite pokemon of all time, also list the pokemon that you hate the most.
    Favorite:Gyarados
    Why?:He was always one of the strongest pokemon! (Until r/s I hate it there cause its double weak to ice and electric.
    Least Favorite:Any baby pokemon
    Why?:They are so freckin weak!

2. johnznothere

johnznothere New Member

Favorite: Girafarig
    Why: It's funny looking, but i don't know how to pronounce his name lol...I think it's pronounced Gi(like gas "g")raw-far-ig. Gi-raw-far-ig
    Least Fav: Ditto
    Why: Would be nice if he can learn any attacks other than transform. AT LEAST LIKE BLOB ATTACK!

3. Dunjohn

Dunjohn New Member

I think it's meant to be a soft "g", as in, uh, "giraffe". That's where the name comes from, after all. I use a hard "g" at the end, though, 'cuz otherwise it'd sound odd. I believe this is how Ash pronounced it in that episode; soft first "g", hard second "g".

Anyhow, Hypno. I dunno. I always pick an odd one to like (my brother went straight for Mewtwo). I like to be strange. No-one else likes Hypno. Hypno's cool. My fave G/S guy would be Ampharos - dig that Egyptian look, i always name my ones "Apothis" - and I haven't really settled on one from R/S yet. Haven't seen 'em all yet.

Least favourite would probably be Blaziken - far too Digimon-esque.

4. dkates

dkates New Member

My favorite's definitely Espeon. I like Psychic-types in general, but especially Espeon. It's cute, but powerful. True, its movelist is a bit limited, but there's enough there to make a good moveset, i think.

Least favorite? Good question. Probably Snorlax, simply because it's one of the cheapest non-Legendary Pokémon out there. With the right moveset, it's all but impossible to take out. Yes, it can be done, but it's extremely hard -- a bit too hard, if you ask me.

5. Swmpert 2004

Swmpert 2004 New Member

Most favorite:
    Swampert! (Duh)
    Why?
    Because he looks cool and he's resistant to electric instead of weak to!!! (not in TCG. :mad: )

Least favorite:
    Sceptile.
    He kicks Swampert's Butt! :mad:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2004
  6. Spectreon

Spectreon New Member

Hmmm... Favorite period.. Squirtle.. he is just freaggin cool.... in Game, Blastoise, equally cool, strong, and in GSC could learn Confusion... go Psychic Turtle..... go

Least Fave.... Luvdisc/Dunsparce tie.... ???? they know why....

7. Canadian Bacon

Canadian Bacon New Member

My all time favorite is Politoed. i like him because he can learn good movesets and he looks cool. also, i love frog legs(Mmmm...) he is followed by a very close Blaziken. just because he looks tight and he has an awesome fire/fighting combo.

My least favorite would have to be feebas, just because i can never find one. i love its evolution (though ive never had one) because everyone says its awesome.

8. invisible

invisible New Member

favorite: scyther, looks cool all around. for the game, he's really fast and powerful. he should be more used in the series.. plus he was excellent back in the TCG.

least: caterpie/weedle/metapod/kakuna/ and those from RS : just plain weak and useless.

9. lunatone_solrock

lunatone_solrock New Member

Favourite: Lunatone and Solrock (duh)
    Because: They're so cute and mysterious looking. Love 'em.

Dislike: Charizard and Blaziken and Pikachu
    Because: They're overated. They're not that strong really.

10. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

Favourite: Kyogre.
    Because: Not because he's a legendary, but becaues he's cool.

Least favourite: Pikachu.
    Because: Quake mod.

11. Marril

Marril New Member

Favourite: Marril.
    Because: So danged cute. No other reason required.
    Also: Blaziken for reasons being that it's one of the coolest-looking starters yet. Giant fire-kicking chicken, what's not to like?

Least Favourite: Pichu
    Because: So danged annoying and such a ripoff of The Rat (aka Pikachu).

12. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

I think pikachu was meant to be a mouse, and not a rat.

13. Ultramew

Ultramew New Member

Favourite: Mew
    I just think it's cute, and I fell in love with him before I knew its "legendary" status. It's psychic, my favourite type, it can also learn all TMs, which is an added bonus :D

Hate: Celebi
    Time Traveller? Space-Time warp? Time travel = waste of time for me (pun not intended).

14. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

Fav: Feraligatr
    My personal favorite PTCG card of all time, nothing can beat it when it gets rolling.

Hate: Arcanine, Entei, and Cargo
    All three were the scourge of my deck, they absolutely demolished the thing without any real effort... GAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH

15. Fawkes0126

Fawkes0126 New Member

My Favorite: Groudon
    I found out once I got him just how powerful he really is!! Talk about shock and awe!!!

Least Favorite: Anything that beats me in a contest :mad: .

16. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

oddish get you down every time, eh? :)

17. Raikou Trainer

Raikou Trainer New Member

My Favorites: Raikou and Manectric (tied) because they're both very powerful and cool looking. (BTW I can't wait to get Raikou in Pokemon Colosseum! ;) )

Least Favorite: Any Legendary from R/S because they're all a little too powerful (especially Kyogre! :mad: ).

18. Mew Master

Mew Master New Member

favorite:MEW :psychic:
    why: mew is the strongist, cuteist, and rareist
    hate:none

19. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

raikou, don't worry, pokémon colosseum is out in english today.

20. Lanturn_Trainer

Lanturn_Trainer New Member

Favorite: LANTURN!!! (Big suprise)
    Why: it is a Water/electric type Super effective against anything out there! (-Sableye)

Least favorite: Any grass Type and Sableye
    Why Because lanturn can't K.O. them in one hit!