When will the next pokemon version come out?

Discussion in 'Electronic Games' started by Entei27, Nov 8, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Entei27

Entei27 Member

[CHRISBO EDIT - Fixed title to be more descriptive.]

When will the next pokemon version come out and even later versions?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2003
  2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Yes! They will most likely come out with a special edition game, like Yellow and Crystal. I think it'll be Emerald Version, but ya never know! ;)
    -Swampert

3. Dek

Dek New Member

I think we have mentioned this before. Red and Blue (Green in Japan) will come out around Spring/Summer of 2004. Also with the game will be a wireless game link accessory. This works just like the ordinary Game Link cable, but it will be wireless.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2003
  4. Entei27

Entei27 Member

this wireless link cable how far can it go?

5. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Like 200 ft. Purdy Nice!

6. Postdog2Gengar

Postdog2Gengar New Member

I know that we're kinda steering off topic here, and I apologize, but will these link cables be sold separately in stores as well (so you don't have to buy Red/Blue to get one, and they will work with any multiplayer game)?

7. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

8. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

it IS just a glorified link cable, so I don't think there would be any compatability problems.

Back on topic...

They probably will do something like pokémon diamond, simmilar to crystal/yellow.

9. Dek

Dek New Member

I would also like to add that the wireless Link cable will only work on FUTURE GAME that will allow it. It is the downfall, BUT, with the wireless version, you can hook up to 5 GBAs together.

10. Kyfogre22

Kyfogre22 New Member

arthas_zero, thats not true, unless you have any sources to back it.

11. Dek

Dek New Member

Alright then, if you insist. Here is what I got from GameInformer

To an extent, I could be wrong because we really don't know if the current list can be compatible with the wireless adapter, however, I have not heard anything said about current list compatibility.